I´m renting a nicely furnished, well-located super bright one bedroom apartment in trendy Vinohrady. The apartment is a 10 minute walk to Wenceslas Square and is also very close to the tram and metro. In the area, there's plenty of restaurants, bars and cafes. The apartment itself is in a historical building recently renovated and is modernly furnished.
Common sense applies:
- Please treat the house with love and care, as you would your own.
- You have neighbors. We kindly ask you to minimize the noise between 10pm and 7am.
- Please try to leave the flat as you found it. Close windows, switch-off lights, and lock the door when leaving the flat.
- This is a non-smoking flat.
- No animal pets are allowed in the flat.
- Check in is between 3pm and 10pm. Late arrivals up to 12am by prior arrangement only. We don´t allow guests to check in later than this.
- if you ask to be checked in outside the check in window, you are responsible for being at the apartment on the agreed time.