Before any REQUEST/BOOK/REVIEW read detailed DESCRIPTION and "OTHER THINGS TO NOTE" (Click on "More").
This is our "CLASS" condo. Somehow new on Airbnb but present for 5 years on known sites (search cmar condos), we offer furnished & unfurnished renting, long, medium and occasionally short term-festivals Exquisite area, stylish furniture, new building, clean sheets & towels, complete kitchenware, all that you need. Long term DISCOUNTS =several months, years= from 59$/day.
Pls use "Ask host a question" BEFORE any BOOK!, thanks.
VERY Interetsed in long / medium term, BETTER monthly price available for more than 2*-4 calendar-months (except if "only high season" contracts). Weekly renting price might be available from 4 weeks and up (as local law asks), price depending on season. Exceptions/conditions could apply.
This is our "CLASS" condo. We are somehow new on Airbnb but present for a few years on known / local sites ( search cmar condos), we offer furnished and un-furnished renting, long and short term in a new building in an exquisite area with stylish furniture, clean sheets, complete equipped kitchen.
We take pride in what we want to offer on the market - the opposite of a cheap hotel/motel room:
A condo renovated in 2015/2016, In a new and modern 2008 3plex. 5 stainless steel and frontal appliances, a mix of ancient and modern furniture. Still, a hotel or motel room is not the right comparison because of the surface. We offer about 4 times more -1160sf, 4 1/2 rooms: 2 bedrooms, 2 complete bathrooms, a big and modern and completely accessorised kitchen, huge livingroom with a 3rd bedding- a confortable sofa-bed. In a hotel, such a condo would be called a Hotel Suite and would be rented for 350$/day (and double if it was in Downtown or high season). In other words, pay the price of 1 hotel room and have a huge 4 rooms condo.
Residential area minutes away from Downtown`s noise and crowdness.
Accès des voyageurs
The whole apartment is yours. (Renting by room is possible, 49$/day, min 31days, to discuss). You will have only 1-2 other neighbours (new & modern 3plex, well insolated). Thermostat in every room, central humidifier , AC, recent kitcken with complete kitchenware, 2 full bathroom (one of them is huge), clean sheets and towels, a mix of exquisite modern and classic furniture, nothing cheap. Gym equipment available, ask when you arrive.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We interact with our guests as much as they need or ask. Customizable furniture for longer periods, special needs (ex: relocation, big groups, students, owners - home renovation or late new home construction etc), to be discuss.
Click on “+More” to read the full description. Then pls use "Ask host a question" BEFORE any “BOOK”!, thanks. (Except 2000$+ contracts and urgent situations).
We are somehow new on Airbnb but present for a few years on known and/or local sites (search cmar condos). Some mentions to make possible or improve our business relationship.
1) OUR BUSINESS IS MEDIUM AND LONG TERM RENTING. For long term – a few months, year(s): WE ARE VERY INTRESTED in negotiating a price. It is DISCOUNTED ALREADY on Airbnb pricing but longer contracts -2* to 24months- MIGHT be discounted further. Higher prices in high season, especially during festivals, (ex: F1, Osheaga etc) and promotions in low season (and NOT viceversa). Booking a high demand period = higher price; the quality of the condo is THE SAME. Exception/conditions might apply (for example “RIGHT NOW” requests). Min 31 days for tourists. 2) We are not a hotel. This is not a hotel room but a huge condo WITH A KITCHEN (and 2-3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms... and a big livingroom and...etc). Comparing with a room is not appropriate, our condo’s space is 3-5 times bigger and a totally different use. The price might be comparable though. We offer “bigger” than a hotel not “cheaper” . If you want bigger / better AND cheaper well, maybe it could be farther from Downtown or older building or... you might have to repeat the search. (But it might be also cheaper sometimes!)
3) Here featured a beautiful 2 bdr, condo, with 2 beds a couch and a sofa-bed. Location: 3 of our condos are in a new building, a 3plex, well located 4km from Downtown (¬Montreal is 50KM wide).
4) We take pride in what we offer on the market: We offer the opposite of a cheap hotel/motel room. We saw here rooms at 30$?!... When comparing pls note that also we DO NOT offer a “cozy “ room in an ad-hoc arranged basement in a 1925 triplex in St Henri with minimal (left over) furniture. In a NEW (2008) 3plex, we offer huge (~1160+ sf) whole condos (renovated 2015/2016) furnished at the level of a non-modest hotel. In such hotel, it would be called a Hotel Suite and would rent for 350$/day (double if it was Downtown or high season!). Pay the ~price of 1 hotel room and have a huge 5 room condo (including kitchen and living room). Very complete and not cheap furniture, 5+3 appliances in stainless steel and/or frontal (+3 = toaster, coffee machine, microwave). Linen towels and complete kitchenware, of course.
5) RANDOM Pls mention if you can accept RANDOM booking in order to increase your chance of booking for a specific period. That means you would accept any of the 4 condos at the SAME LOCATION ( H4A 0A2), considering they are very COMPARABLE: - 2 bdr has quite the same surface as the 3 bdr because of a bigger livingroom. Kitchen, the 2 bathrooms & 2 bedrooms are all identical size from one condo to another. - The beautiful furniture is different from one condo to another but SAME STYLE – a mix of classic and modern- and SAME LEVEL of quality and comfort. Think that in a hotel you don`t choose a room for it’s furniture. 2bdr condos airbnb.ca/rooms/2994286 and airbnb.ca/rooms/2994151; 3bdr condos airbnb.ca/rooms/1922919 and airbnb.ca/rooms/3212664
All condos have or could have an extra bedding -a sofa-bed.
6) SIZE/QUALITY/PRICE/LOCATION/CLEANING/INSPECTORS* As said, of course you understand that comparing with hotel/motel rooms prices is simply…superficial. The price is close (depending on season) but the renting value is much higher as it’s a huge condo: - Quite big and modern KITCHEN with stainless steel appliances, complete kitchenware, microwave, coffee machine, toaster; - DINING room; - 300-350 sf LIVINGROOM with leather sofa and/or sofa-bed, and/or s a French Provincial curved wood sofa set; - 2 (or 3) BEDROOM with queen and king beds and French Provincial solid wood dressers; - - 2 COMPLETE BATHS, one of them the size of a bedroom, totaling 2 showers and a Jacuzzi bathtube (most condos), - frontal washer dryer in the condo (in a small laundry room). - ~(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)sf each condo. That being said, WE DO NOT WELCOME INSPECTORS*!!! That’s how we call demanded people that look in the corners and awww and yihhh for any detail. For the INSPECTORS: You should keep staying at Hilton. If you pay 40% or less of the price of a hotel suite for ~90% quality AND SPACE, you should not expect the same sharpness and corporate discipline like in a hotel. We would be able to offer it but for the full price of 350$/day (x2 in high season). If interested please ask for the higher price, if booking at the regular price you’re deemed to have accepted reasonable flexibility. Bad comments for details will be reciprocated. 7) MAXIMUM CAPACITY for the number of visitor per condo: the highest capacity is on a “mostly couples” occupation. Pls note that our condos have a "base capacity" of 5-6 persons. Using them over this capacity is possible but there are 2 aspects: a) extra effort from us and b) might be a lower comfort for you. Solution: Pls think about renting 2 of our condos. 8) We are a small company, work with firm contracts, can’t afford losses as big hotels do and we don’t use day-by-day commitment like them (your period can be extended if asked in time but no refunds if you cut short your stay). Also, by Canadian law and by Airbnb terms and conditions, if any problem, you have to discuss it with the administrator (Mario) and allow/cooperate to be solved. Read the term and conditions, you will be surprised that the reasons to break a contract are narrowed more than you might think. Quite a general rule, you turn your back, you lose the money. 9) A lease contract has to be signed upon arrival. As per the local law, for request less than 31 nights, your reason of stay should not be tourism (could be anything else like visiting a relative/friends, a wedding or searching job/formation etc). 10) Child needs, Gym machines, some accessibility options have to be discussed and/or asked before your trip. (Ex: I have AVAILABLE several Travel Crib and Firm mattreses but I will not keep all my condos with travel cribs and firm mattresses all the time). Ask for any feature that is important/necessary to you. 11) Although I do my best to provide some family/child and (limited) accessibility and other features, the responsibility for the safety is 100% yours. Welcome and enjoy Montreal. )
Informal mentions, not legal promise from our part; exceptions / conditions could apply; prices, conditions could change anytime, depending on period requested, availability and season)
We might make some promos and change of price for the future marketing, (ex: long term, gaps periods etc), these promos/prices do not apply for allready booked contracts.
Welcome and enjoy Montreal.
Quite the same rules as home. Pls keep the condo clean at all times, gently clean/soak kitchen counters, vanity, furniture and floor right away if wet/dirty, gently clean the ceramic stove plate right after a boil over, don't dice/cut directly on the counter, no coffee/ cigarette in bed, no food on the ceiling :)
Pls clean the floor with damp (NOT WET) mop.
Smoking habits and animals have to be declared and discussed in advance.
Cet hôte a 28 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires