À propos de ce logement
This gem of a 1929 home has been restored and well maintained. It hard wood floors, a working wood fireplace, and a living room with a high, oval ceiling. It has 3 bedrooms and 1 bath, with 1 bedroom currently available on August 1-31, and a second one from August 11-31.
Located in a quiet enclave in El Cerrito, this restored and well maintained 1929 home has hard wood floors, a working wood fireplace, and a living room with a high oval ceiling. It has 1 bath and 3 bedrooms, one of which opens out through french doors to a spacious deck with a canyon view. It is ideal for a couple, or a family of 4. It is within walking distance of the Living Room coffee shop and close to the College Avenue shopping center with its stores - Vons, and restaurants - Thai, Middle Eastern, Indian, Woodstock Pizza etc.
in terms of transportation, this area is - by San Diego standards - well served. The trolley runs from nearby SDSU, and SD Transit has begun a rapid bus service from San Diego State University to downtown SD. There is a stop on nearby El Cajon Blvd, only 500 yards from the house. It is also within easy access of major freeways 8 and 15.
One off street parking space is reserved for this rental.
Accès des voyageurs
In August, guests will occupy 1 bedroom on the top floor and deck of this house, with access to the canyon below.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My interaction is contingent on guest needs regarding San Diego attractions, restaurants etc, and their desire to interact on most other matters of mutual interest.
1. Observance of city garbage collection rules, especially pertaining to re-cycling .
2. Strict observance of water regulations during our drought.
1. Home Care. Because the house has recently restored wooden floors, guests are requested to remove their shoes before entering. Using soft-soled shoes (e.g slippers) or flip flops in the house is fine.
2. Noise. There are tenants living below the house in an apartment and a studio to the side who work for a living from 9-5. Because the house sits on a canyon, noise travels in a neighborhood that is very vigilant on this issue. Socializing with limited noise during daylight hours but not past 10pm weekdays and 11pm on the weekends if the deck and outside areas are being used.
3. It's no news that CA has a water crisis. Guests are asked to:
1. Take short showers.
2. When using the toilet, observe the saying "if it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down..!"
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 33 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
68 year old gay white Australian male who lives with 2 members of a chosen family and rents to one other person. I train in the area of cultural diversity, and consult on workforce development. I also administer stipend programs which recruit graduating masters level students in couples and family therapy for the public mental health system in CA.