We have an entire one bedroom apartment situated in hip Dubai Marina area. Located in the Elite Residence condominium complex, the building has the distinction of being the second tallest residential tower in the world.
The Apartment has 2 bathrooms, a spacious living room with a large sofa that can also be used as a bed (not convertible), The large bedroom includes a balcony with stunning views overlooking the Palm Jumeira. The property can accommodate up to 3-4 people at a time.
Minimum stay is 3 days with maximum of up to 2 weeks. There will be a deposit fee which will be refunded after your stay. All beddings, towels, basic toiletries (shampoo, lotions, and shower gels) and complimentary breakfast cereal will be provided. Based on your number of days in Dubai, an itinerary of things to do can be suggested. Just give us a few days notice.
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Washing machine
• Internet access with lan and Wi-Fi capability
• Premium Cable channels
• Free basement parking
• Modern gym, pool, sauna.
• Projector screen
• 24 hour grocery (2 min walk)
• The nearest metro station is 10 minutes walk from the apartment
• Taxis are readily available at the entrance of the building.
• The nearest bus station is also 10 min away next to the metro station.
• Most of the nearby attractions are accessible by foot especially during the cooler months of the year.
• Barasti beach bar is literally across the road .
• Several malls including Mall of Emirates, Ibn Battuta and Marina being the closest ones to the residence.
• Le meridian Seyahi, Media One hotel, Habtoor Grand, Grovesnor House,The One And Only Royal Mirage are all hotels which are easily reachable by taxi and offer lots of activities, clubs, restaurants and bars.
There's an additional charge of 20$ per day per person after 2guests.And an addtional 15$ per day per child after 2guests.
Looking forward to hosting you!!!!!
-Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
-Smoking permitted only in the balcony area.
Loves to travel and meet new people from different cultures.I used airbnb as a guest and liked the experience,now looking forward to hosting :) :)