Well appointed 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom beach house with enormous deck. Positioned on a high block on the Rye/Blairegowrie border between the ocean and bay beaches. Close to the best beaches, hiking, golfing and hot springs.
Set high on a large tree-filled block, The Tree House is positioned on the Rye/Blairgowrie border, between the bay and ocean beaches.
The house includes:
- 4 bedrooms (3 with queen beds, one with 2 x single beds). One of the rooms has ensuite.
- Huge front deck with BBQ, 8-person table, daybed, papasan chairs and hammocks.
- Fire-pit and table tennis area
- Modern, open kitchen with all new appliances, utensils and Nespresso coffee machine
- Open plan, living/dining room with split system air-conditioning/heating, 40-inch LCD TV, DVD and iPod dock
- 2 bathrooms. One is an ensuite with shower and toilet. The other has show ever and bath, with a separate toilet.
- Ample off-street parking at the front and rear of the house
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have private use of the property
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We provide access details and any phone support required during your stay.
Guests to provide their own sheets and towels (unless by prior arrangement).
We can set-up a cot for you if you require and have high-chairs and plenty of toys for kids (and scrabble for adults!)
We love well-behaved, outside dogs and the large back yard is fully fenced and locked (and separate fro the front deck/yard.