Your stay at the ‘Crow’s Nest’ will be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before. This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Seward comfortably sleeps 4 and offers mesmerizing views of the Seward Small Boat Harbor, Resurrection Bay, and the surrounding mountain range. Book a charter fishing tour, go for a hike in the mountains, or just relax on the balcony -- there’s something for everyone in Seward!
Bedroom: King Bed, Twin Daybed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Rollaway Bed
This beautifully decorated apartment features vaulted, wood paneled ceilings and stone floors, giving the whole space a rustic cabin feel. Taxidermied animals found throughout serve as a good reminder that you’re on vacation in wild Alaska.
Kick back and watch your favorite TV shows on the flat-screen cable TV in the spacious living room. There’s also a DVD player with a selection of movies your whole group will enjoy.
The living room opens up into the fully equipped kitchen, which features granite countertops and a breakfast bar with seating for 4. Admire the surrounding beauty through the large window treatments that line the entire wall of the living room and kitchen.
Watch the fishing boats head out in the early morning while you sip your coffee outside on the balcony. When the sun begins to set, you can sit in the Adirondack chairs outside with a cocktail and watch the boats come back into the harbor.
After a long day of Alaskan adventures, rest your head on the king bed or twin daybed in the bedroom, which has a large window overlooking the bay and mountains. An additional guest can sleep on the twin-sized rollaway bed in the living room.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a balcony, patio furniture, fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, DVD player, wireless internet access, complimentary toiletries, parking and much more
- Incredible location overlooking the Seward Small Boat Harbor and Resurrection Bay. Fishing charters and numerous boat tours are available in the area, as well as many hiking trails through the mountains
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in