À propos de ce logement
This is a quiet, cozy, family-friendly apartment with free wifi, pool, gym, laundromat, and a great view of the surrounding area from the 18th floor.
- on a high floor (18th floor)
- fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, water kettle, fridge, microwave, cooking & eating utensils, fire extinguisher, and first aid kit
- dining table & chairs, bar table & stools
- iron & ironing board
- spacious living room
- 1 master bedroom will be avaialable to you. There are 2 smaller rooms which will be locked as we will store our personal items there when the unit is rented out.
- access to 3 swimming pools, 2 gyms and 3 playgrounds within the premises
- very secure (guarded entrance, you will be given access card and keys to the apartment and your room)
The master bedroom:
- queen sized bed, dresser, cupboard with hangers, hair dryer
- private bathroom attached
- air conditioning
- able to lock (you will be given keys)
Accès des voyageurs
Bedrooms are private. Kitchen, living, dining and balcony are common areas.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You will have full privacy as we will not be present during your stay. However, we will be just a phone call away (phone line available).
- 1 min walk to laundry facility and convenience store (just outside the lobby)
- 2 min walk to local and foreign eateries
- 5 min walk to grocery store & bakery
- 20 min walk to large shopping area comprising of 4 major malls including IKEA, TESCO, and KidZania
- 10 min by car to the 4th largest shopping mall in the world (1 Utama)
- 20 min by car to city centre (Petronas twin towers, Aquaria KLCC, KL tower, Islamic Arts Museum, Bird Park, Bukit Bintang, Central Market etc.)
New MRT line is 15min walk away, but the best way to get around is by car. Grab is a local car-sharing app which is affordable and safe. Lots of locals (including us!) use it :)
Other attractions (day trips and beyond):
- Food tours
- Taman Negara National Park & Eco adventures
- Historical Malacca city
- Tropical Islands
- Elephant orphanage, Batu Caves, and others
Recommendations are available upon booking.
Extra guests: We have a couple spare mattresses for up to 2 more people (total number of guests = 8) that we'll be glad to let you use for a small fee.
- No parties allowed
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors. Please smoke on the balcony.
- For the health and safety of all guests, illegal drugs, and pets are not permitted.
- Keep your door closed and locked at all times. Do not leave valuables in your room. We shall not accept responsibility for any losses.
- Please switch off all lights, water heaters, appliances, airconditioners, fans when leaving your room or the apartment.
- Please report any inoperative equipment, damages, dangers or faults immediately.
- Please pick up after yourself, put things back where you found them, and respect others' property. Since the dining area is shared by all, please clean and store house items after use.
- Quiet hours are 9pm to 7am. During these hours, we ask that everyone's need for rest be respected.
- Occupancy and use of premises and common areas shall not be such as to disturb or offend guests or residents (e.g. excessive noise or commotion etc.).
- We reserve the right to remove any disruptive guests with full forfeiture of rent and deposits for any violation of any of these rules.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 5 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are young working professionals from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We love to travel and experience local food and culture. We were first guests on Airbnb and our experience was so awesome that we decided to return the favour to this wonderful community. We speak a little Mandarin and Bahasa, and look forward to enabling you to have a great stay in this land that we call home!