The apartment is 72m², fully refurbished extremely bright, clean and airy. Ideal for couples and families.
- Direct access to bus stops and metro stations.
- 1 min for buses to Athens historical center and museums.
- 9 min to metro for the whole city/airport/ Piraeus port.
- Within a short distance you can find supermarkets, mini markets, cafes, bakeries, pharmacies.
- Located on Patission/28 October (Central) street of Athens.
Feel like your home in this cosy and sunny apartment which comes with wooden floor in the living room and bedrooms, freshly painted walls and a beautiful brick wall. Although the apartment is on the first floor and due to the aluminum and double glazing windows totally acoustic and thermical insulation is provided.
- Wifi free access
- Living room is equipped with one big sofa-bed, coffe table, stools, dining table with 4 chairs, aircondition, TV and DVDplayer.
- An air conditioning bedroom with 2 single beds, closet, clean sheets, pillows, blankets and duvet.
- An air conditioning bedroom with a small balcony, double bed, closet, clean sheets, pillows, blankets and duvet as well.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with cooking utensils, fridge, oven and a coffe machine. Wine, tea, coffee, sugar, juice, cookies, croissants, oil, salt and pepper are free to use.
- Bathroom is fully equipped as well. Hot water, hair dryer, washing machine and towels for body and face are always provided.
- Inside the apartment you can find a map, a tourist guide, a list of several recommended bars, restaurants and museums and some magazines about the history of Athens and Greece.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please let me know if you are fine with my preferred check-in time of 13:00 and check-out time of 12 or if any special time needs to be arranged.
There is also a special price (guests only) for transportation with a proffesional driver from/to airport and from/to Piraeus port upon demand.
I will be more than happy to provide you with tips about Athens, just let me know your interests!
See you soon in Athens!!