KEYSTONE COLORADO - Lakeside VACATION RENTAL
Location, Location, Location...
We are fortunate to have a hot tub and a indoor pool just steps away. Sitting on the edge of the lake, which is the largest manicured skating Lake in North America.
KEYSTONE COLORADO - RIVER RUN - VACATION RENTAL
Location, Location, Location...
We are fortunate to have a hot tub and a indoor pool just steps away. Sitting on the edge of the lake, which is the largest manicured skating Lake in North America. We are close to the center of the resort and a short shuttle ride from the base of Keystone Mountain, the Village nearby includes shops, galleries, restaurants, and Keystone Lake. Summer and winter the location of our home is such that tranquility and ambiance are year round.
Our property sets up as follows: A queen bed and sleeper sofa in the main room. A beautiful open large bath. Ultimately our unit sleeps 4 comfortably.
The Village it's self offers, skate rental, several restaurants, shops, chocolate factory, pizza, sports bar, and so much more. The original Keystone Village is still the best place to be...
Hugs the shore of Keystone Lake - in the summer enjoy paddle-boating & kayaking with duck and trout
During winter the lake becomes the largest zamboni-maintained Ice rink in North America
Free shuttle service to the lifts at Keystone Mountain
Lodging in a peaceful, alpine village setting
Quaint shops, restaurants
Live music & events
Hot tubs, indoor swimming pool, sauna.
Walk to the Convention Center, Shops, Restaurants, Bars, Lodge
Enjoy the boardwalk around Keystone’s Lake and Ice Rink
Just ½ mile for the lifts on the free shuttle route – the buses stop right outside your condo.
Just 5 minutes to A-Basin, 20 minutes to Breckenridge, Loveland and Copper, 45 Minutes to Vail.
Accès des voyageurs
Hot Tub - Gym - Views - Lake Village
Échanges avec les voyageurs
From Start to Finish
Please take a few minutes to read the following information carefully. By continuing with this reservation you agree to the information below.
If you wish to print this page, Right click here and select Print.
Check-In & Check Out Times
• Check out is 10 a.m.
• Check-in is 4 p.m. and is subject to unit availability.
• Late checkouts and early check ins are subject to a $30.00 an hour fee, unless you get permission from our office.
• Late arrival Check-in (after 5- p.m.) is available with advance notice and MUST BE PAID IN FULL.
• You will pick up keys at our office, or they will be in a lock box on the unit or a lock box at the office - You may have mailed keys mailed to you, however if this are not operational when you arrive a charge of $40 will be applied to issue new keys; this is because hotel style keys tend to get de-magnetized in the mail. In any event the loss of keys will be billed at $25 per key. All keys not found in the lock box or in the unit will be billed at $25 per key including ski locker ski that are to stay in the unit occupied
• We cannot guarantee air-conditioner or appliance breakdowns. If a problem should arise with equipment in a unit, a refund on rent will not be made. Repairs will
Vacation Condos/Homes Listed For Sale
• In some cases, Vacation Condos/Homes may be listed for sale. In the event you reserve a Condo/Home that has been sold, you will be notified by our office. Guests may be moved to an alternative Condo/Home, and we will in good faith make every effort to relocate guests into similar accommodations, but if the substitute property is more expensive, the guest must pay the difference. If the guest chooses not to pay the difference, all monies will be refunded.
Cet hôte a 272 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires