À propos de ce logement
DON'T MISS THIS ONE OF A KIND 1br 1ba COMPLETELY REMODELED CONTEMPORARY-TROPICAL DESIGNED CONDO SUITE - YOUR NEWLY FOUND HOME THAT YOU WILL NOT WANT TO LEAVE!
- 10th floor unit with Golf course, Ala Wai canal and mountain views from the lanai
- efficient and easy to live in interior lay-out
- SUPER CLEAN and on the more QUIET and COOLER side of the building
- has been renovated top to bottom
- newly reconstructed private bedroom with a door
- Venetian plaster accent wall in the living room
- sleeps up to 4-5 people comfortably :KING size bed in the bedroom (when you combine 2 twin beds together), brand new pull-out QUEEN size sofa-bed with 6" thick comfy mattress in the living room and a single size folding guest bed
- new wall mounted 46' LCD TV+DVD player in the living room with satellite service
- 27'' LCD wall mounted TV + DVD player in the bedroom with cable service
- 2 types of TV and DSL internet services + wifi
- well equipped full KITCHEN with large and small appliances, including over-the-range microwave, ceramic top range and dishwasher
- dishes and other kitchenware provided
- window AC units in the bedroom and living room
- large family size WASHER/DRYER in unit
- bathroom has his-and-hers sinks and shower over tub with safety grab bar and accordion door dividing wash area from the shower
- work area with adjustable desk
- all linens are provided for the guests
- child crib equivalent is available upon request
COMPLIMENTARY BONUS ITEMS to enhance your vacation experience:
- beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, snorkeling gear, kids sand toys, large book library and DVD collection
- crib equivalent for babies is available upon request
this upscale BUILDING is conveniently situated in the very heart of Waikiki at 444 NAHUA st. It's a very well maintained and highly desirable resort-type facility:
23 stories, 3 elevators, 24 hour high end security, trash chute on each floor, roof top swimming pool, sauna, showers, grill/BBQ area and fitness center, 1 car parking available in the building garage.
5 minute walk to the beach! Half a block away from a newly opened International Market Place with high end shops and eateries! Steps to public transportation, shopping, restaurants and attractions. From the roof top you can enjoy Friday night fireworks from Hilton Hawaiian Village and the panoramic 360 degree view of Honolulu city, Waikiki, Diamond Head and, of course, the ever gorgeous OCEAN VIEW!
Regular nightly rate starts at $109/nt+13.96% HI lodging tax (depending on season and holidays) for up to 4 people occupancy and $10/nt for additional person.
Min required stay for all advanced reservations is 7 nights.
Parking is available in building garage at $10/day
One time departure cleaning fee and refundable $400 refundable security deposit applies to all reservations. We also require all our guests to complete a rental agreement between the owners and renters.
Pls no in-unit smoking or pets.
HI Tax ID: W(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
All condo and building amenities
Fun and safe
Bus lines around the corner
Detailed Condo Rules and Check-in and out instructions will be provided to guests prior to their arrival.
Short version of what to expect is below:
1.Please read the 444 Nahua st Building Rules document and adhere to all the rules. Any building violations and subsequent fines will be passed on to you.
2.Quiet time will be maintained between the hours of 10:00 pm and 8:00 am daily except for Fridays, Saturdays and nights that precede Holidays when the quiet hours will begin at 12:00 am midnight.
3. Please, do not feed the birds on the lanai.
4. Should you lose or damage security fob and/or apartment key, please notify the host immediately. The cost to replace them is $150 each and will be deducted from your security deposit.
5. If you feel the need to move any furniture items around for your convenience you
are welcome to do so, provided all items are returned to their original locations before your check out.
6. Owners lock down closet is off-limits to the guests(URL HIDDEN)7. Trash disposal: trash chutes are located at the end of hallway on each floor . Please help us keep the condo clean and pest free and do your part to prevent bad smells and bugs by following those simple rules:
a.Bag all trash and DO NOT leave the food items open on the counter or inside the kitchen cabinets.
b.Take out garbage daily and always prior to your check out.
8. Please do not leave dirty dishes in the sink – wash them before your check-out (dish washing is not included in the cleaning services).
10. Pls take all open perishables out of the fridge and dispose of them before your check out
11. If you have any items for re-cycling, the bin is located on the ground floor of the garage.
12. Before your check out put the soiled linens and bath/beach towels in a pile in one designated place.
13. The departure cleaning fee covers up to 3.5 hours of work and regular cleaning is to be expected. Excessive cleaning beyond that will result in additional charges.
Here are some of the items that require your attention during cleaning/inventory and take up a significant amount of time, so we would recommend that you address them ahead of time:
Depending on the length of your stay and use of kitchen/towels/linens, etc. some of the items below might not be applicable
- clean pots and pans, especially the bottoms on the outside; cups and mugs on the inside
- any broken kitchen wares need to be replaced to avoid deductions for replacing those items
- clean the stove top, oven inside if gets burned
- coffee maker or any other small kitchen appliances need to be washed
- wash all the dishes you used
- take all personal items that you are not taking with you to dispose in the trash bin.
- Remove mold in the shower if you notice it there
- if there any other items in the condo that you feel need to be taken care of pls feel free to do it
Please treat our property the way you’d like us to treat your own home.
14.This whole facility has very strict NON-smoking rules that we intend to enforce.
Smoking in the building and inside the condo is against the State Law and will result in Association fines and forfeit of your security deposit. Please use the smoking areas 25 feet away from the building
12.Check out policy is 11:00 am unless specified otherwise in the contract.
THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THIS PLACE A PET- FREE AND
SMOKE-FREE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL THE CONDO GUESTS.
À partir du 4 janvier 2017 - 31 mars 2017, la durée minimum de séjour est de 10 nuits.