The newly refurbished suites situated on the cusp of the peninsula offer incredible comfort coupled with breath-taking views of fort St Elmo which is just a stone’s throw away.
Guarding the entrance to both Marsamxett and Grand Harbours is Fort St Elmo, named after the patron saint of mariners. This fort was built by the Knights in 1552, and was the fort that bore the brunt of Turkish arms during the Great Siege of 1565.
Indisponible : Détecteur de fumée
Indisponible : Détecteur de monoxyde de carbone