A beatifully designed flat in the centre of Tel Aviv, perfect for up to 6 people. The flat is located in the heart Tel aviv and walking disctance from the BEACH!!! Master Bedroom, 2nd guest room with double bed and kids room with 2 single beds
The Space: A very special restored apartment in the heart of Tel-Aviv. The flat was restored 2 years ago to modern comforts and furnished with taste.
The flat has 2 balconoies, one overlooking Shderon Chen which is the most beautiful treelined boulevard in Tel Aviv giving it a feel of a private green space within the city.
* Prime location in the heart of Tel-Aviv
* 5 min walk to Rotchild Boulevard
* 10 min walk to Sheinkin St
* 15 min walk to the beach
* 2 Min walk to Dizingof Centre
* 2 min from great local shops, cafe, groceries
* 2 min walk to Habima square were the National Theatre and the Music Hall housing the Israeli Philarmonic Orchestra is located
* 2 min walk from famous Rabin Square
* Beautiful, huge lounge opening up to a larger private balcony.
The lounge has a SONOS music system that can be connected to your iphone, laptop, ipad...
* Huge comfy sofa, can also be used to sleep 2 more people/children
* large dining table designer chairs and 2 children high chairs (extra chairs available)
- King size, super comfy bed. Really Comfy.
* The study has a sofa opening up to a double futon that can sleep 2 people.
- Large desk and office chair - the perfect place to work, create or bit of extra space for your comfort.
- 1 single bed with another single bed underneath for 2 children
- baby cot
- toys, books in English and Hebrew
* newly renovated
* new bathtub
* Air Conditioning in each room
* Bathroom Heater
* High speed Wi-Fi internet (the fastest Israel has to offer)
- Private Peaceful, tree lined balcony opening from the livingroom
- Green, tree views
Optional Extras -
- We suggest cleaning the apartment once a week, a service that we can book for you which included changing linen and towles ($15 an hour paid directly to the cleaning lady, normally takes 5 hours)
Accès des voyageurs
Guest Access: The whole flat, aside from a few shelves we keep our personal belongings, guests will have lots of storage space
You will also be welcome to use our bike which has a child seat at the back
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Interaction with Guests: The guests will be welcomed by one of our family members and will be guided to the flat and its amenities. We will be availbale 24/7 on the phone or by email
Extra details: The building has 4 floors, 2 flats on each floor, so a small and friendly building.
Kitchen has refrigerator/freezer, oven, microwave, electric stove and kettle. Of course plenty of pots, pans and cooking ware provided.Silverware, plates, bowls, and glasses are in good supply also.
Plenty of sheets and towels.
Smoking allowed only on the balcony please. Prefer non-smoking.
Second floor with lift
There is a secure buzzer door to the building complete with electronic code for your convenience.
There is a great washing machine and dryer. There are several drying racks for drying clothes (works great in Tel Aviv climate).
House Rules: No smoking inside the flat
Guests are required to dispose of their trash regularly into the appropriate bins located outside the building
Cet hôte a 90 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires