À propos de ce logement
Charming house with beautiful garden and a delicious pool. Excellent location near restaurants, stores and bars in the one of the best areas in Cuernavaca. You can enjoy with firends or family a great vacations and relaxing time.
Are you looking for few relaxing days? This is the best place to get it. Ideal for a group of friends or family. You will enjoy the pool, the outdoor grill, the sound of the birds, the blue sky, and the amazing weather. I can assure you that you will breath peace.
This 750 m2 house with a beautiful garden and private pool is fully furnished and equipped in one of the best areas of Cuernavaca and exquisite climate with fruit trees !
Perfect to enjoy with your friends or family with 24 hour continuous security 365 days a year , outdoor palapa next to the pool , BBQ , lounge chairs , 2 tables with umbrella.
It has 4 bedrooms in the house , one with queen size bed with private bath and two with twin beds sharing a bathroom.
The kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator, electric stove and gas ( Bosch) , gas oven , microwave , blender , dishes, glasses , cups , etc. .
Large living room with big screen, middle screen master bedroom and private balcony spectacular view .
Excellent location , cycle , the most exclusive restaurants around, boutiques , banks, blockbuster , Mall Galerias ,and supermarkets .
It is a lovely house, you can rent it for 3 nights, per week, per month or for the whole year.
Accès des voyageurs
Staff available for meals and cleaning (subject to additional cost).Security 24 hours in the neighborhood and a super market in the entrance to the house,electronic parking door. Tables pool with umbrellas and lounge chairs for sunbathing.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You'll have the whole house to enjoy yourself alone and on perfect condition on arrival, but with a great attention and service any time as required.
You'll find the neighborhood with plenty of shops, restaurants of all kinds, Banks.
And is near Galerias Cuernavaca, walking you get to San Diego Avenue, where you'll find shopping stores pharmacies, as a self Sumesa, Superama among others. If you want to exercise you can go walking to a bicycle path. You can see my guide for any questions.
Security deposit: You will be asked for a security deposit upon your arrival which may be handled in cash (USD or MXN).
Administrator: Our house administrator & housekeeper has worked with our family for almost 35 years. She is very honest, professional, reliable, helpful, and friendly. However, she doesn’t speak English. When you need to communicate with her please practice your Spanish and if you don’t speak Spanish, speak to her very slowly in English. She is very bright and will do her best to understand what you’re saying.
1. Check-in: Our administrator will be waiting for you at the house to welcome you, show you around the house, and let you know how everything works in our place. She will also give you the house keys and answer your questions. At this time you will fill out a Registration Form, and if you still have an outstanding balance, pay it at this time.
2. Check-out: Please coordinate your check-out with our administrator by providing her your departure information. During check-out she will inspect the house to check that everything is in good condition. At this time you will then return the house keys to our administrator.
3. Kitchen: You are free to use the kitchen and all the appliances. The kitchen is fully equipped with a traditional oven, a microwave oven, blender, toaster, coffee maker, juice maker, and plenty of pots and pans.
4. For the consideration of our non-smoking guests, please smoke outside. We have the climate that is user-friendly! If the Guest(s) chooses to smoke inside, then a $100.00 USD
5. Turn off all lights when not using them to help our environment.Water is rationed year-round, so please do not waste it by taking long showers or leave it running, dripping, etc.
6. Utilities: All utilities are included in the rental. Please be mindful that there is a water scarcity in Mexico and in most of the world. Please try to consume only what you need.
7. Toilet: The toilets in Mexico are considered antique since the drainage system is hundreds of years old. Please DO NOT throw any toilet paper or feminine items inside the toilets as it clogs the drainage. We have wastebaskets next to the toilets where ALL toilet paper and feminine napkins should be disposed. If you clog the toilet and we need to bring someone to unclog it, you will be responsible for the charge.
8. Plants: Our housekeeper is in charge of watering the indoor plants. She takes care of the plants twice a week and will let you know when she will perform this duty. It usually takes 15 minutes to get this done.
9. Water: Tap water should not be used for drinking or brushing your teeth as you are guaranteed to get sick. For drinking and cooking, please use the water from the large jug of bottled water in the kitchen.
10. Garden: Our gardener comes on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9am-4pm to water the garden, sweep the walkways, and do the necessary maintenance on the grounds. He keeps about his business and will not interfere with any of your outdoor activities.
11. Smoking: A reminder that this is a NON-SMOKING house. You can smoke in the garden but not inside the house. Smoking in the house will entail a $100 USD penalty.
12. Our Responsibility: We will make every effort to make your stay as pleasant as possible within our reach and within the limits of our property. We do not take responsibility for any inconveniences caused outside the house as they are beyond our control and purview.
13. Your Responsibility: Please take care of our place and belongings as if they were yours. We only ask you to return the house the way you found it so other guests can enjoy it as well.
14. Damages: We understand accidents happen but you need to assume your responsibility for them. Please notify our administrator of any damages you incur. If Sofia finds damage done to the house or furnishings during your stay, she will notify you immediately and it will be deducted from the security deposit.
15.Problems: Please call our administrator should you have any problems or questions. Her number is listed above and also on the board by the phone in the kitchen.
16. Guests: You are welcome to bring friends or acquaintances for lunch, dinner, coffee or drinks, however, they can NOT stay overnight. This is mainly for your safety as there have been unpleasant incidents where new acquaintances are invited to spend the night and they turn out to be thieves. Thieves pray on the innocence and good will of tourists and travelers. Please be cautious at all times.
We hope this information is useful.
Wishing you a wonderful stay in Cuernavaca
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 51 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I live in Mexico City with two magnificent sons. Since I was 12 years old,my parents built this beautiful weekend home in Cuernavaca 40 minutes away from Mexico City where We had the greatest excited moments of fun with family and friends. I am free spirit and very friendly person, love to help people. We want that many others can enjoy what Cuernavaca has to offer, through staying at our property for a wonderfully relaxing time.
My home is my sanctuary and when travels enjoys staying in an equally confortable environment; now we want to share it with you! Love to travel and meeting new people,enjoys the both of exciment of the city and the beauty of the outdoors in the country.