1.Accessibility:Private boat to BTS:Taksin bridge (To Downtown and Old town)+24 hr.Taxi
2.Great facility :fitness, pools (5th+40th)
3. Home away from home mood
4. Luxury modern+Thai art interior
5. map&tips see > (URL HIDDEN)
The river view 1 BR unit with 65 sqm (700sq.ft) in total. Staying at the River is like being in the Oasis away from the hectic street of Bangkok. With pools on 5th and 40th floor , you will find Bangkok city and the Chao-praya river live together as one.
Accès des voyageurs
Fitness, pools, transfer luxury boat to BTS.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
within hours by line (mewparkstore),whatapp((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)),email and local mobile
The RIVER is one of a kind, you can't find living in Bangkok never been this best. Get the most of "vibrant & contemplative" space. (easy to catch BTS skytrain to shopping ,seeing city downtown of Sukhumvit & Siam center and come home Relaxing.)
Dear all BNBer,
If you agree to be friend with me, you are ready to book the room. The short term rental are only allowed legally for someone who are friend only. Don't bother condo staff. Be discreet.
1."Make yourself feel as HOME :)" and save our planet by shut out the light & air con when you are away.
2. No smoking or pet allowed at all time in the room.
3. No shoes beyond the foyer area.
4. Check in&Check out
>Daylight time (2-6pm)My staff will handle the key&card
>Moonlight&Morning time (6pm-7am)(7am-2pm)You could pick up key&card at Mailbox and DIY "to your room"
>Flexible check-in time before 2:00pm is possible if I have no guest checking out on that day. However please inform me before you plan to do it.
>Before 11am by dropping key&card in the mailbox.
>Flexible time after 11am is possible if I have no guest checking in on that day please inform me your plan beforehand. However 4pm is the final check-out time. Beyond 4pm fee will be charged.
5. Respect the apartment and your neighbors
6. Keep rooms clean by not leaving food in the open room and daily throw trash in garbage room located on the corridor. Extra bags available in the lower cabinet.
7. The Guest will be responsible for all payments and for any damage, costs or claims rising from the Guest's use of the Accommodation as following:
-Stained towels - $10 USD
-Stained Sheets/pillows/duvet - $20 USD for each
-Any detection of smoking (ashes, cigarette butts, smoke smell) - $100 USD
-Replace inside lock - $20 USD
-Lost Key -$50 USD
-Lost Card -$25 USD
-Unapproved Late check-out $25 USD
8. The River excludes liability for loss or damage to any belongings, or for death or injury sustained to the Guest during their stay unless caused by negligence
9. utensil includes fry pan, saucepan, Toaster, Kettle.
10. Using Elevator
Put access card on the touchpad :Pool is on 5* (5th floor ) and 40* (40th Floor) Other floor is not permitted.
11. do not leave window&door open when you are away.
Or if you need extra of something that I could find please inform.
map&tips could be (email hidden)(website hidden)