À propos de ce logement
We are located in the Wildernest area with the Arapahoe National Forest directly behind the unit. This enables you to walk out the back door and have direct access to a multitude of well-marked hiking trails. Lake Dillon is nearby for those who prefer
Located in the Arapahoe National Forest, near four major ski areas and close to Lake Dillon, this condo is ideal for SKI HOLIDAYS or SUMMER VACATIONS.
Salt Lick Condominiums are located two miles from the I-70 Interchange at Silverthorne/Dillon approximately 65 miles west of Denver.
We are located in the Wildernest area with the Arapahoe National Forest directly behind the unit. This enables you to walk out the back door and have direct access to a multitude of well-marked hiking trails. Lake Dillon is nearby for those who prefer water sports and lake atmosphere.
The condominium is conveniently located to six major ski areas with free shuttle service available right out the front door. (Arapahoe Basin - 13 miles, Breckenridge - 14 miles, Copper Mountain - ten miles, Keystone - eight miles, North Peak - eight miles, Vail/Beaver Creek - 35 miles).
Our property sets up as follows: A master bedroom with a queen bed, private bath and TV. The second bedroom has a full size bed. There is also a second full bath a queen sleeper sofa. Ultimately our property sleeps 6.
Accès des voyageurs
Hot Tub Free Shuttle
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We work with our guests from booking through departure and are happy to assist with transportation, equipment rental, tours and more.
Please take a few minutes to read the following information carefully. By continuing with this reservation you agree to the information below.
If you wish to print this page, Right click here and select Print.
Check-In & Check Out Times
• Check out is 10 a.m.
• Check-in is 4 p.m. and is subject to unit availability.
• Late checkouts and early check ins are subject to a $30.00 an hour fee, unless you get permission from our office.
• Late arrival Check-in (after 5- p.m.) is available with advance notice and MUST BE PAID IN FULL.
• You will pick up keys at our office, or they will be in a lock box on the unit or a lock box at the office - You may have mailed keys mailed to you, however if this are not operational when you arrive a charge of $40 will be applied to issue new keys; this is because hotel style keys tend to get de-magnetized in the mail. In any event the loss of keys will be billed at $25 per key. All keys not found in the lock box or in the unit will be billed at $25 per key including ski locker ski that are to stay in the unit occupied
• We cannot guarantee air-conditioner or appliance breakdowns. If a problem should arise with equipment in a unit, a refund on rent will not be made. Repairs will
Vacation Condos/Homes Listed For Sale
• In some cases, Vacation Condos/Homes may be listed for sale. In the event you reserve a Condo/Home that has been sold, you will be notified by our office. Guests may be moved to an alternative Condo/Home, and we will in good faith make every effort to relocate guests into similar accommodations, but if the substitute property is more expensive, the guest must pay the difference. If the guest chooses not to pay the difference, all monies will be refunded.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 269 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires