A large, airy studio apartment that is great for couples. Located in colourful Bo-Kaap, only a block from buzzy Bree St, it is within walking distance of most city sites.
Enjoy a full kitchen, personal balcony, pool, harbour and mountain views. Secure luxe building with underground parking.
- Huge feature art deco arched window.
- Doors open up onto balcony and overlook colourful Bo-Kaap and harbour. - - GREAT views!
- Central city living.
- Big living room with mezzanine bedroom.
- Open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge.
- 2 full bathrooms upstairs (one shower, one bath) and a guest toilet downstairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen (including dishwasher) and scullery with washing machine.
- A communal pool and tanning area in the building.
- I live on the edge of Bo Kaap, a community-based neighbourhood that is predominantly muslim. Every evening we hear the call to prayer as the sun is setting which creates a really magical atmosphere.
- You will be surrounded by vibey coffee shops, restaurants and cafes. A block away from Bree Street - the upcoming trendy area in Cape Town.
- The front balcony overlooks the colourful houses of Bo Kaap, the CBD and the harbour. While through the kitchen window you can see Signal Hill and Lions Head.
- I have lived in this area for 13 years and have always felt safe and secure.
Accès des voyageurs
- personal balcony with gas braai/bbq
- free wifi
- communal pool
- 24hr security
- washing machine
- undercover parking bay
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I like to meet the guests that will be staying in my home, whenever possible - just like to hand over the keys and explain any necessary info to the guests.
If there are any problems that guests encounter I am just a phone call (and usually, a couple blocks) away.
- A cleaner is available during your stay at an extra cost of R200 per half day.
- We have some house plants, which would love some drinking water if you are staying for over a week.
- A dog does live in the apartment, but he is a poodle and therefore hypoallergenic.
This is my home and I would like my guests to feel comfortable in it and treat it with the respect that I do.
- I do not allow smoking in the house, but smoking on the balcony is permitted. Please use ashtrays found in the kitchen.
- Because I live in an apartment block noise needs to be kept at a respectable level. Music must be turned down really low or off by 10pm weekdays and midnight at the weekend. NO PARTIES.
- Please recycle using bins provided.