À propos de ce logement
IS IT POSSIBLE ? ... for a space to be, at once, both comfortable and luxuriously decadent ? The answer is unequivocally : yes. Nestled in the Historic City you can easily wander through town or stay in and enjoy a martini on the porch.
Lounge about. Entertain. Go out and Explore. We don't care our only requirement is that you leave your worries at the door.
The Historic Downtown St. Augustine Home :
This beautiful historic home was built in 1924 and is set in the HEART of historic downtown St. Augustine. From this beautifully romantic home you can walk and explore the oldest city in America. Great restaurants, cafes, jazz bars, and the historic sights of St. Augustine are just a stroll away. The home is elegant, light and spacious were the interior design is an amalgamation of antiques, modern luxury and original contemporary art. The interior design is an experience unto itself.
- High-speed wifi throughout apartment
- 52 inch flat screen TV in the living room, 29 inch TVs in each room.
- Two full bedrooms one with a king bed, the second with a queen bed.
- One bathrooms, shower and Bath tub.
- Fully equipped kitchen with eat in kitchen table (microwave, toaster, oven, coffee machine, fridge freezer, etc).
- Formal elegant dinning room.
- Sun / game room.
- Wood floors through out the home.
- Central Air conditioning .
- Washer and Dryer.
- A private assigned parking spots.
More on the bedrooms:
- The bedrooms are furnished with either a King or Queen bed ,chair, mirror, or chase lounge.
- All bedding (sheets, pillows, comforter), bath towels and beach towels provided.
- Visitors guide/s to St Augustine will be available for you to borrow during your stay.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or inquiries, and be sure book today to secure this elegant St Augustine home.
Accès des voyageurs
This is the second floor of this amazing two story home, should you have a large group or want to book the whole home and the one bed cottage at the back for a wedding or wedding party please see my other listings
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My home is now your home but I am more than happy to make recommendations of some of my favorite places in St Augustine as I did go to college in town.
Please visit Cuna Street ... as a result of my travels I have opened a boutique and gallery dedicated to empowering artists from arround the world - Golden Gypsy - 23 Cuna. My family also owns the first farm to table restaurant in downtown St Augustine - The Gourmet Hut and should you want one of their chefs to come in and cater you a romantic meal, get married in the garden all this can be arranged through the resturant.
No cigarette smoking in the apartment, but fine if you want to smoke in the garden.
I will leave a welcome booklet with all the other information you will need to make your stay more enjoyable. Terms of your rental:
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in your reservation and stipulated in your total guest count may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to in your reservation.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned, the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners, are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Rental is for the specified dates and number of guests as outlined in your reservation through Airbnb.
By booking guests agree to the terms stated above.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 1343 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
- I am a laid back South African, professionally a teacher, been between NYC and FL for the last twelve years.
Really like my home to be a home and want you to feel as comfortable as possible here to.
Other than that love to go on adventures and travel, create art, drink good wine, eat good food, and be in nature.
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.