Beautiful new modern home, fully insulated with double glazed windows, solar hot water with instantaneous gas back up so as you never run out of hot water. The home faces north so in the winter it is full of sun light in every room and cool in summer. 5 air conditioners ensure the temperature is always how you like it and the flow from living to outdoors makes living a pleasure!
The kitchen has an induction stove, electric oven, range hood, dishwasher, microwave and Kfee coffee pod machine.
All kitchen utensils, pots, pans, plates, bowls, cutlery, electric hand beater and everything you need to cook up a storm are supplied!
Accès des voyageurs
All areas of the property except for one housekeeping cupboard in the laundry.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As we don't work full time and are often away ourselves we are not usually able to meet with guests however a key safe makes it easy to gain access no matter what time you arrive at the property.
Two car garage and parking for up to four cars is available in the driveway.
Guests must agree to the following
Standard Terms and Conditions of 'Mont Vista' Geelong Vic Temporary Holiday Accommodation
To maintain a good standard for our guests and keep peace with our neighbours and the council we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that guests must agree to the following...
1. Payment of the tariff constitutes the clients accepts the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Full payment must be made prior to occupancy and if it is not received by then the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it.
3. The house is left they way it was found, with the kitchen and the BBQ clean and the house tidy except for general servicing requirements such as vacuuming. changing the beds and cleaning the bathroom. (Please note a $50 fee will be charged if the BBQ is not left clean)
4. The rubbish is sorted correctly into recycling and rubbish and that there is no excess rubbish or recycling left behind that doesn't fit comfortably into the rubbish/recycling bins. Please note that a $50 rubbish processing fee will be charged if this is not complied to.
5. That NO DISTURBANCES, noise etc of any kind at any time of the day or night are reported by our neighbours. Our neighbours range from the elderly to families and shift workers and their need for a peaceful existence needs to be respected at all times, any reports of such behavior may also result in termination of rental agreement, eviction and retention of your full Security Deposit.
6. NO PARTIES and FUNCTIONS are strictly prohibited and are not to be held at anytime for any reason.
7. Number of guests should not exceed the number stated in the confirmation email or subsequently agreed to in writing by text or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed to with the owners in advance.
8. That no damage, breakages, theft or loss occur to the property or its contents.
9. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this will result in your full Security deposit being with retained and possible additional payments.
10. Check-in time is at or after 3pm unless a different time is agreed to prior to your arrival.
11. Check-out time is 10 am at the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests. If you require a later check-out time please discuss with Amanda prior to your arrival. If you have not arranged for late departure then a $30 fee per hour or part there of will be applied to cover costs of the housekeeper waiting around.
12. Doonas, pillows, bed linen, towels, bath mats and tea towels are supplied. If any of these items are found to be missing, damaged or excessively soiled then the replacement cost, plus a handling fee of $5 will be retained from your security deposit.
13. The owner is responsible for washing linen, towels and tea towels, vacuuming and cleaning the bathrooms but the remainder of the house should be left clean and tidy.
14. Pets are not permitted at anytime.
15. Smoking is only permitted outside and all cigarette waste must be placed in the ash tub's supplied and then emptied into a rubbish bag before placing in the rubbish bin.
16. Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
17. Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing prior to your arrival.
Cet hôte a 39 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Fun loving, friendly, hard working, driven and out going!
Our motto is live and let live!
Our favorite place is home but we love to travel anywhere and everywhere!
We thrive on providing a beautiful private sanctuary for people to stay while they enjoy our beautiful region!