Over an acre of oasis gardens surround this luxurious and leisurely house, where broad lawns are punctuated with palms and olive trees, flower-filled planters adorn paved terraces, and curtained pergolas are perfectly placed beside a large private pool. With a warm spicy colour-wash, and air conditioning throughout, the villa itself is sublimely stylish, its décor a tasteful contemporary twist on traditional Moroccan design.
Full time maid/cook service and concierge services.
The dining room and earth-toned sitting room are complemented, for al fresco living, by a tiled and shaded dining terrace overlooking the garden, and a chic and comfortable roof terrace, forming an outdoor living room and framing fabulous views of the Atlas Mountains. And, for peaceful privacy, each of the three bedrooms has its own furnished terrace, along with en suite bath or shower room. An elegant new garden suite with beautiful shower room is a private spot for a couple.
Guests share a clay tennis court.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have exclusive use of the house and gardens. Breakfast is included within the price and includes freshly squeezed orange juice, fresh fruits, yoghurts and delicious home-cooked Moroccan pancakes.
A two-course lunch is £12 per head and our three-course dinner is £18 per head. Children aged 12 and under receive 50% off, under 2’s eat for free.
Dar Tamazerte is 28km outside Marrakech on the Ourika Valley Road. It’s location on the exclusive Bab Adrar development of 8 villa's in a 30 acre olive grove in the foothills of the Atlas mountains provides peace and tranquillity whilst giving easy access to Marrakech and to the surrounding area.
Marrakech airport is a 20 minute drive and we can arrange our own driver to collect you from the airport and provide your transport during your stay. Expect to pay about 450dms for a trip to / from the airport. (About £35)
Terms and Conditions
Whilst we hope that you will have a relaxing and enjoyable stay we are obliged to advise you of our terms and conditions. These are:
1. A breakage deposit of £400 is required with your final payment. Clients are liable for breakages and damage caused during their stay including but not restricted to the value of any breakage deposit. Unused breakage deposit will be deducted from your final invoice at the end of your stay.
2. Accommodation is usually ready for occupation at 3:00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:00am on the day of departure. If you have an early flight arrival, please let us know and we will try to arrange an earlier occupation, if bookings permit.
3. If any member of your party has any medical problem or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know, giving full details, before making your booking so that we can advise you of the suitability of particular arrangements.
4. Clients are responsible for supervision of children at all times and in particular in the area of the swimming pool. The swimming pool is not gated or alarmed and we have made you aware of this prior to confirmation of booking.
6. The information provided on this website has been carefully checked and is regularly updated. No guarantee can be given, however, that all the information is complete, correct and fully up-to-date at all times and the information on this website shall not be construed to be part of a contract with Dar Tamazerte. The photographs appearing on this website show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as displayed in the photographs. If there are any points of particular importance that need clarifying before you confirm your booking please do not hesitate to ask.
7. No liability can be accepted and no compensation will be paid where the performance of our contractual obligations are prevented or affected by any event or circumstances which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events include adverse weather conditions, fire, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity and all similar events outside our control.
8. We accept no liability for any death or personal injury unless this results from the negligence of the owners or their employees (providing they were at the time acting in the course of their employment). In addition the owner accepts no responsibility for the safety of, or the loss or damage to the clients’ possessions whilst on the owner’s property or land. Exception to this is if damage or loss is caused by negligence by the owner or the owner’s employees.
9. We are confident that you will not find any cause for complaint. If you do have a complaint of any nature, you must inform our local team as soon as it arises. If it cannot be resolved straightaway, you must also contact us.
10. Please note that smoking is not permitted in the villa.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
Dar Tamazerte is fully staffed with house manager, cook and maid. The house manager can provide a fully concierge service to assist guests during their stay.
Professional lady with husband and two grown up daughters