Easy access to Frisco shopping, local coffee shops, restaurants, all within walking distance. Located in quiet wooded setting close to Breckenridge, Keystone, Cooper Mountain, Vail/Beaver Creek all accessed by bike trails, free bus shuttle or car.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Becky is the GEO (Guest Experience Officer), and will serve as your host throughout your experience at OurFriscoHouse (OFH). It is her aim to exceed your stay expectations of OFH before, during and after your stay.
There is an additional 10% tax that will be added to the booking cost - this is for both local and state taxes.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. Mountain Time & CHECK-OUT IS BEFORE/BY 11 A.M. Mountain Time. NO early check-ins or late check-outs without prior approval.
2. NO SMOKING: This is a NON-SMOKING home and surrounding property. No smoking is permitted in the house or anywhere on the property grounds.
3. PETS: Pets are not permitted in the home without prior written approval. Owners of approved pet guests must clean up & properly dispose of all pet waste on the property and around the surrounding neighborhood.
4. GUESTS: We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A reservation deposit of $250 or 15% of the rental cost (whichever is greater) is required. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The Reservation Deposit automatically converts to a Damage Deposit upon your arrival. Minus any property damage charges (see 6. below), the Damage Deposit will be returned within 1-3 business days.
6. DAMAGES TO THE PROPERTY: You will not incur additional charges after you depart provided the following:
a. No damage is done to the house and/or property.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the landfill (trash) containers and recycling container located in the garage.
d. All soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
e. One load of laundry is started prior to departure.
f. All keys and (2) garage door openers are left in the house per instructions.
g. The house is left locked upon your departure.
h. All charges accrued during the stay are paid and noted on the Departure Check List prior to departure.
i. No linens are lost or damaged.
j. No early check-in or late check-out unless otherwise arranged.
k. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
l. No evidence of smoking (odor, butts, etc.) is found within the house or anywhere on the property grounds.
m. No evidence of pet waste found within the house of anywhere on the property.
6. PAYMENT: Advance payment arrangements will be made in agreement with the Property Manager/Owner and all rental payments must be paid within 30 days of Arrival Date. (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), eChecks and credit cards may be used for payment.
7. CANCELLATIONS: Cancellation of reservations 40 days or more prior to arrival date will result in full refund to you of Reservation Deposit amount less $75 processing fee. For 20 days or more notice 50% refund will be issued on Reservation Deposit amount. For less than 20 days notice, no refund will be issued. However, if we are able to re-book the property, we will do so and you will receive the full amount of the Reservation Deposit if the same reservation amount is re-booked or the difference between the dollar amount of your reservation and the re-booked reservation (less $75 in processing fee).
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests is limited to twelve (12) persons.
9. MINIMUM STAYS: Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday/high rental demand periods.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
11. HOT TUB: NO CHILDREN under the age of 12 are permitted in hot tub at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our hot tub service replenishes chemicals in the tub prior to your arrival. Guest are required to shower prior to entering the hot tub each time. DO NOT add anything to the hot tub water (soap, etc.) or wear clothes/swim suits with soap in the material while in the hot tub. Any additional cleaning required as a result of hot tub miss-use will result in an additional cleaning service (~$180) to drain and special clean the tub. Should this situation occur as a result of your stay, it will be deducted from the Damage Deposit. The hot tub cover is for insulation purposes and is not designed to support a person/persons, animals or anything of weight. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER, it will break and you may be charged for replacement. When not using the hot tub, leave the hot tub cover on so the hot tub will stay warm.
12. RATE CHANGES: Rates are subject to change without notice prior to booking.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. ACCIDENTS, INJURIES OR ILLNESS: This property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
My parents dream of living in the mountains came true when we purchased this incredible home in the heart of Summit County. They've welcomed and entertained many visitors in their mountain retreat - each one leaving satisfied and fulfilled by the endless options of fun and relaxation. You'll feel the warmth and welcoming spirit my parents embedded in this home the moment you walk in the door!
My sister Becky will be helping you through your entire experience with us. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.