À propos de ce logement
Beautiful, gated Hawaiian-style condo by world famous Turtle Bay Resort. Steps to Tennis Courts, BBQ pit and Pools! Walk to the beach to Surf, Snorkel, Sun Bathe or People Watch. Unit next door also available! https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/68045
We are located in a prime spot between the Pool, Tennis Court and BBQ pit. You can see the pool from the Balcony of the condo.
-Upstairs unit. Access to condo is up 1 1/2 flights of outside stairs. Please be aware there is no elevator.
-No central A/C. (Free-standing A/C units in both bedroom areas)
-Master bedroom w/queen bed and free-standing A/C unit
-Loft with 2 full size beds, private bath and free-standing A/C unit
-Fully equipped kitchen
-Bath towels/linens provided
-Great screened in Balcony
-TV, DVD, Cable, Wireless Internet
There is great surf within walking distance of the condo, and a wonderful Surf School at the hotel.
You can also snorkel, sun bathe, swim and watch turtles play in the ocean.
Golf courses, nature hiking, horseback riding.
Walk to Lei Lei's in about 5 minutes (located next to the Golf Shop) and dine on prime rib and seafood. The food there is always amazing and don't be surprised if you are dining next to golf pro's, surf pro's or even celebrities! Check out "Roy's Beach House", a new restaurant right on the sand next to Turtle Bay Resort.
Many movies and TV shows are filmed on the Turtle Bay Property such as LOST, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and the Hunger Games: Catching Fire.....Just bring a bathing suit and you are ready to enjoy life Hawaiian style!
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to 3 different swimming pools with BBQ's. There are Tennis Courts on the property right next to the condo and an additional BBQ area. BBQ areas are first come, first served. 2 parking passes are provided. Park in numbered spot 178. Guest parking available for second vehicle.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am always available via Phone, Text and Email. I live locally and can help with any questions or concerns the guests may have.
We purchased a guidebook when we moved here called "Oahu Revealed" (found on O'ahu at Wal Mart and Costco- you could find it online) that has been really informative and unbiased. As for our recommendations: we love the Polynesian Cultural Center less than 15 min away in Laie. It's one of our favorite places. You can tour villages, attend a luau and see a fabulous night show. Snorkeling is a must- Sharks Cove is one of our favorite spots. Ted's Bakery is world famous on the North Shore. The town of Haleiwa, 15- 20 min away is a frequent stop for us. The shrimp truck next to 7-11 is the highest rates on the North Shore, and Matsumotos Shave Ice is perfect after playing at Waimea Bay where you can jump off the big rock, boogie board, swim, and enjoy one of our favorite beaches. Waimea Valley is just behind the bay and is a beautiful nature preserve with an easy hike and waterfall pool you can swim in. There is so much to see! Check out the guidebook for more ideas :-) of course you'll want to see Waikiki- great place to learn to surf (Turtle Bay also has a good surf school).
This really doesn't scratch the surface but gives you some highlights- our favorite luau/ show is the "Chief's Luau" at Sea Life Park across the island. So worth it. Make sure Chief Sielu Avea is hosting and you will have a BALL. Best on the island. Have fun planning and we look forward to being part of the best memories of your lives!
1. No pets allowed
2. Excessive noise that disturbs your neighbors will not be tolerated at any time. Quiet must prevail from 10:00 pm through 8:00 am daily.
3. No Smoking or drugs allowed.
4. BBQ grills are not allowed in front of the unit or on the lanai. Please use the BBQ by the tennis court by reserving it with the property manager (in office by the tennis court).
5. Only registered guests are authorized to spend the night in the unit and to use the recreational facilities on property.
6. Nothing shall be hung from any unit’s lanai or railings such as towels, swimsuits or similar items.
7. No recreational toys such as roller skates, roller blades, skateboards, razor scooters, etc. are permitted to be used on property. Bicycle riding is at your own risk and not permitted on sidewalks.
8. One of our 3 pools is designated on a rotational basis as an Adult Swim only. There will be a sign that tells you which one it is each week. Pools hours 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, pool capacity 20.
9. Please do not walk through or take shortcuts through any planted areas. Use the sidewalks.
10. We are not affiliated with any of the surrounding golf courses or the hotel. Please stay off the cart paths and other areas of the courses. Hotel recreational amenities are for hotel guests only, except for those you may pay to do, such as golf, horseback riding, etc.
11. There is a 2 car overnight limit for each unit, one is marked 178 and the other may park in a "guest" space. Two guest passes are provided. Please hang from rear view mirror at all times while in parking area.
12. No setting up of any kind such as tents, tarps, tables, excessive chairs, etc.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 143 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We visited O'ahu 12 years ago for the first time, and fell in love! 4 years ago we made the crazy decision to sell everything and move to paradise. During the week we live like regular people- working, school, etc. but every weekend we go to Hawaii! Saturday mornings includes snorkeling around our beautiful island with countless varieties of fish, turtles, and even dolphins and monk seals. Sunsets on the beach still blow our minds. How can those colors be real? Hosting on airbnb creates opportunities to share our bit of paradise with wonderful people from across the globe- We love it!