Bite - Bike & Kite Accommodations is a new concept of Holiday House geared towards independent travelers searching for comfort & services. Our goal is to offer a perfect retreat for active vacations as well as for a relaxing beachfront holiday in Trapani.
This Mountain View apartment can host up to five people (5 people is recommended for families with kids ONLY). It features one double bedroom, one single room, one large living room with one queen-size sofa bed and a fully equipped kitchenette. The flat also have a comfortable bathroom with shower. It also has spacious balconies where you can enjoy the fascinating view of Erice Mountain.
Bite – Bike & Kite Accommodations is focused on independent people. The spaces are designed to provide the comforts of a vacation home with a special eye for outdoor lovers and sustainable tourism. The property provides private parking, a common garden with outdoor furniture & BBQ, a conscious approach to use of energy and recycle, and private lockers for all your sport gears and equipment. In addition, we provide a deposit for all kind of bicycles where you will also find professional tools for everyday maintenance. Also a wash & dry area for your “favorite toys” is available on the ground floor garden.
Accès des voyageurs
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Private Check-in
- Welcome Kit for the first night (water, coffee, tea, soap, toilet paper)
- Internet Wifi
- Satellite TV (hotbird)
- Weekly cleaning
- Weekly Set of towels & bed linen per person
- Airco/Heating System
- Free Private Parking
- Bike storage & Private gears lockers
- Outdoor Lounge Area with Garden & Barbecue
EXTRAS SERVICES ON REQUEST*
- Extra cleaning of the apartment €25
- Extra set of bed linen €6 per person
- Extra set of towels €6 per person
- Beach Towel & Umbrella €2
- Breakfast service €5
- Laundry Self-Service (Wash & Dry) €5
- Baby Crib & Table Chair € 10 per day
- Transfer from/to the airport (from €25)
- Bike Rentals & Scooter Rental
- Optional daily tour
* Additional Services are on request. They need to be paid separately during your stay.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The apartments are oriented to independent travelers. Though we are available at all time to help you. Just a message away!
At Bite - Bike & Kite Accommodations there is not Reception 24h. We strongly recommend to communicate arrival time and/or flight details at the time of booking. Check in 2pm to 10pm, check out by 10 am; Please contact the local management in advance to have guaranteed your check in.
Tourist Tax Not Included: The tax applies only to the nights that non-residents will spend in the town and for a maximum of 5 consecutive nights.
The tax amounts at € 1,00 per person.
1. MINIMUM STAY (SUMMER TIME): from April to November we accept a minimum number of guest of 2. In August the minimum number of guest is 3; (minimum of nights: 2 in low, 3 in mid, 4-5 in high/pick season);
2. MINIMUM STAY (WINTER TIME): from November to April we accept a 1 guest reservation on monthly base only.
3. We accept 5 people ONLY in case of family with children;
4. We request all guests to take a moment to read all the Services Included & the Extra Service on request (Extra Charge) prior to make a booking;
5. No smoking in the apartments. Outdoor areas only (Garden & Balcony);
6. Children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; Children under 3 years old are charged € 10 per night for an extra crib and table chairs. Baby crib and/or needs to be requested in advance.
7. Pets are not admitted, though the management is happy to provide useful contacts for pet sitter in the area;
8. It is possible to organize events or parties up to 12 am in the garden only after approval by the management. For the respect of the guests please leave the area clean after use;
9. Please remove the sand before getting into the apartments; There is a hose & an outdoor shower in the garden;
10. No smoking in the apartments and common areas (outdoor areas only);
11. Weekly cleaning from 10am to 1pm;
12. We do not accept liability for any guests’ valuables;
13. It is not allowed to take sport equipment in the apartments. Please use the box in the garden to store your gears;
14. The management reserves the right to terminate the agreement without any compensation or refund in case guests’ conduct is considered inappropriate for other residents (i.e. excessive noise, offensive behavior, violation of house rules);
15. Guests are expected to leave the accommodation tidy before leaving (remove food & garbage & clean dishes);
16. Bite sustains recycling programs. Guests should collect and remove garbage from their apartments every day, especially if it contains food. All garbage should be put in the recycle bins in the parking area. Undifferentiated waste must be carried out outside of the building.