1. Price: The price is less than average for a studio in this prime location. No other price complaints as you can see from all other recent reviews... We in fact reduced it due to the crossrail works nearby. Once they are over, the price will go up again.
2. Crossrail works in the corner of Charing Cross and Oxford st: As mentioned even by the reviewer they only work during reasonable hours and not during rest hours. When the double-glazed windows are shut there is no noise even during work hours, but I understand due to the extreme weather during the guest’s stay she must have left the windows open at night.
3. We have two coolers in the flat. The guest says there was a quilt but suggested we should also have a top sheet only for very warm nights for guests who don’t want to use the coolers. This is the first time I hear it but it will be done, and from now on in addition to the quilt we will have a top sheet for those preferring to cover up with something lighter in the summer.
Let’s remember this summer is extremely hot in London and we do our best to make our guests as comfortable as possible.
3. The studio is indeed compact as described in the ad in detail. There is a shower cubicle, separated from the WC. This appears in the ad. The door opens with a key and shuts without, so there’s no fear of living it open by mistake.
4. Cleanliness: we were surprised to read the comment and apologize . In this particular case our regular cleaner (very good!) was on summer holiday and we had to use a replacement. If the guest would have told the flat’s manager who checked her in, or me, about parts that were not clean enough, we would have gladly send a cleaner again straight away.
5. Finally - There is nothing that can beat the location of this charming little studio, as also mentioned by the guest.
As you can see from all other recent reviews, this review is the odd one out and will hopefully remain so:) We’ll do our best!