This is a bright & cozy cottage sized (meaning small) Victorian that is centrally located in the Potrero district of SF, very quaint and all yours during your stay. The front room doubles as a relaxing lounge or another bedroom. Soak up the sun in the back yard.
This sweet home has 5 & a half rooms consisting of a front room which doubles as a bedroom, a gathering room where you can watch tv, read a book, or enjoy a meal, a kitchen, a bedroom that has a queen bed, a full bath (shower over a bathtub), and a small loft bedroom with a queen size bed.
Up the hobbit sized stairs you're find a SMALL loft room with a queen bed.
The backyard is level with a large Cherry tree that is perfect for relaxing & entertaining. Front porch & back deck.
A decent size Skylight in dining/family room for lots of like and warm from the sun. Nice Victorian details.
Walking distance to shops, parks, restaurants & transportation.
Right next to the front room is a bedroom that sleeps two. Beyond that you will find the TV & Dining room and then a small kitchen.
Accès des voyageurs
Everything when I'm not there.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
When I'm traveling and not home to greet you, my Co-Host will be reachable by email or phone.
The Front room has a fold down full size sofa for sleeping. This room connects to the bedroom, bathroom, and living room and does NOT have a door to the living room. See pictures.
The kitchen and loft bedrooms have low ceilings, if you're over 6 foot, you might have a problem.
- No Loud Shoes or High Heel Shoes inside (flip flops and slippers are fine)
- Quiet Hours are 10PM to 8AM especially during the work week
- Please use proper Recycle & Trash Bins
- If not discussed with Host beforehand, a late check-out fee of $50 will be applied for check-outs between 11-12PM and anything after 12PM will be $150 as this will affect our cleaning team and following guests
- On check-out, please return ONE set of keys to the lockbox. *Please note that there is a $25 charge for misplaced keys, or for keys left in the unit.*