Please be sure to read our house rules & our entire description about THE SPACE before booking - and look for our *secret code word*!
• 2 guests max - 1 or 2 guests sharing the bed. The small couch is not meant as an extra bed, and unfortunately we cannot accommodate extra guests.
• 2 week max
• check-in anytime after 4PM (you can drop off luggage earlier)
• check-out by 12pm noon at the latest (you can store luggage after)
• no smoking or vaping of any kind
• bathrooms & kitchenette are shared
• you'll need to climb a steep ladder to get up into the bed
• we supply all bedding & towels, and have a very comfortable bed - read our many reviews! The shared bathroom with the shower has shampoo, body wash, conditioner, body lotion, Q-tips & other misc. There's also a hair dryer under the sink, and an iron & ironing board in the other bathroom.
• we usually have other airbnb guests in a nearby room, so please be mindful of noise in the hallway late at night & in the early morning.
• our artist tenants are working nearby, plus other airbnb guests - so please no parties, extra guests or loud music.
• kitchenette & bathrooms are shared with the other tenants who work in the building, (none of the artists live here though), and with guests in our other airbnb room. We ask that after using the kitchen, bathroom or shower please look around and tidy things up so it's nice for the next person. There are cleaning supplies under the sinks if needed. Take your towel & all personal belongings back to your room. Even though these are shared areas, usually it's very quiet and it will often seem like you are the only one here. Still, it's important to clean up & leave the common areas nice. Other people are actually here working in the building, and we will all notice your efforts.
• in your room please remember at check-out time the airbnb way is to leave things as you found them. This means cleaning up after yourself as much as possible - as if you were visiting friends.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 914 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, we're a married couple living and working in downtown Seattle. We started hosting on airbnb about 6 years ago and we love it! We travel and use airbnb just like you, so we understand what it's like to be a guest. As you can see from our many reviews, we'll do our best to make your stay easy & comfortable. If you have any questions just get in touch!