Thank you Claudia for your review. I thought reviews were meant to give feedback so that host can improve on what they are doing. However, I found this review very accusing and some facts were really not true.
1. Host did not send me her check-in time and appeared after 1pm.
2. Wifi password was provided to guest who was away the whole day and came back at midnight.
3. I have never received any complaints regarding the small opening high up on the wall. Anyway, thanks for informing me as I have rectified the same.
4. Regarding the bathroom being shared was already discussed with Claudia. As I have a couple come from overseas staying with me I have changed the status to shared toilet. The toilet is very large and all that they have kept there is a toilet punch which contains their toiletries. They are very clean and neat in their habits. This was discussed with Claudia who kept apologising for the mess she had made in the toilet not knowing it was a shared one. There were plenty of towels stacked up and it is surprising to hear such comments.
5. It is only out of goodwill that I provided mother and daughter breakfast as she asked for it although I have not mentioned breakfast in my listing. Out of goodwill I store milk, eggs, oats, bread, tea and coffee and many of my guests are served breakfast and even a meal if I am available and they would like something. I am shocked to hear that Claudia found the toast which I had made her willingly and more so because of the little girl with her COLD as this was toasted prior to serving them. Many of my guests keep talking to me as I fold my clothes in the garage. I don't see any harm in that. There is a table and chairs in the garden however unfortunately it was raining that morning and couldn't be helped. However, I have put an additional seat in the room. Totally, I found you very stressed and in a mighty hurry to leave as you woke up late. Sorry I was away in Melbourne and have just returned so was not able to write a review about your activities.