This sunny apartment is located the city center, just off Avenida de Roma. It has just been totally remodeled.
This 90m2 vintage apartment has just been fully renovated. It features:
- a 25m2 living room
- a 18m2 bedroom with a queen size bed
- a 16m2 bedroom with 2 single beds
- a large fully equipped kitchen with an eating area overlooking a small park (includes dishwasher, washing machine, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee maker)
- a spacious bathroom with natural light
- a large pantry/closet
The rental includes:
- sheets and towels
- wireless internet, tv
- fan, heater, hairdryer
- tea, coffee and various breakfast items
Experience a local neighborhood with a rich tradition in the center of Lisbon. The apartment is just off Avenida de Roma, one of the city's key shopping locations.
Roma-Areeiro train station is just across the street, with direct trains to Sintra, Costa da caparica beach and Gare do Oriente (in fact, this is a great flat for trainspotting). Roma subway station and several bus stops are 5 minutes away. You can reach the historic center in 15min. Supermarket, fruit & vegetable market, bakery, theatre, as well as several cafes and restaurants are within a short walking distance.
Travel time to / from the airport:
- 10 minutes by taxi (approx 8€)
- 30 minutes by subway - exit in Roma or Areeiro station (€2,4 per person)
I moved back to my hometown Lisbon two years ago. In the past 12 years, I moved around a lot -- I lived in three continents, five cities and fourteen apartments. Lisbon is more vibrant and beautiful than ever, it's good to be back home!