It's originally opened for missionaries(Christian), but it's available for other guests if there is vacancy.(Belong to a Presbyterian church)
But, you don't have to worry about your religion. :)
Our God is Love indeed. :D
You can relax in a real normal modern Korean house.
* My sister and one Mexican girl live here.(not me XD)
* 1 private rooms is enough for 2~3 people.
* You have to share a bathroom with the Mexican girl. (My sister has her own bathroom.)
* You can use one extra room for stocking your luggage.
* If you are a group of 3 people, thick duvet would be provided for floor sleeping of the most generous member. :)
Accès des voyageurs
* You can use almost everything. living room, cooking, exercising, relaxing on a couch, etc.
* You have to share the living room and dining room with other mates in this house.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
*Just in case, if you are a bit sensitive person about religious things, please inform me before you proceed your booking. :)
(Few guests complained about it even though I already informed all of information about this house on profile introduction)
* I suggest you to bring your own travel kit.
Hotel-styled or -level amenity is not provided. Sorry!
* Towels are provided.
* There is NO elevator. This 5th floor house requires your strong legs for your luggage. Thanks :D
- come to 'Bu-am' station, 2nd line(green line)
- get a taxi in front of the exit no. 7.
- it takes around 10 min with about 4,000 won.
- more info will be provided if you confirm your booking request.
*애완동물은 동반할 수 없습니다.
*숙소 내 흡연 불가
*숙소 내 과한 음주가무 자제 요망 ;D
No heavy drinking ;D
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.