À propos de ce logement
I rent a modern double room in my new flat which is very close to the Munich fairground as well as to a beautiful park with a lake and a big shopping center (Riem Arcaden). The room has a high-quality double bed (200 x 200 cm). There is a tile-floor with underfloor heating in the whole apartment. The windows of the guest room have shutters. Free internet access (DSL/WLAN), bathroom for sharing with bath tub and separated shower. 5 minutes walk to the fairground (east entrance), 12 minutes walk to the fairground (west entrance), 5 minutes walk to the park with lake (swimming is possible in summer), 10 minutes walk to the shopping center with many restaurants. I speak German, English and Spanish. Bedding, towels, shampoo, shower gel, soap, toilet paper, kleenex tissues as well as information regarding the city, subway maps etc. will be provided. I know Munich and its suburbs very well and can give a lot of insider tips regarding shopping, restaurants etc., please see also my guide book. Sometimes I organize culinary world tours as business networking events
in Munich. Therefore, I have a quite good overview regarding restaurants in Munich.
Underground parking on request (fee 8 EUR/day, including 19 % VAT). Free parking in the street from 18 to 9 and between 9 and 18: 2 hours free parking with parking disk.
All prices include VAT.
Special offer only during Oktoberfest: The price for the garage is included during Oktoberfest. During the rest of the year the price for the garage is 8,00 EUR/day.
Accès des voyageurs
If you come to my house you will receive keys for your room and the apartment. There is a hair dryer in the bathroom. Furthermore, you can use my iron board and iron. Due to the restrictive laws in Munich (private hosts are only allowed to rent less than 50 percent of their apartment) guests have no access to the kitchen (which is part of a rather big living room). But generally this is no problem, because there are several bakeries, shops, cafés and restaurants in the neighborhood where you can have a rather good and reasonable breakfast.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If I work in Munich I will be also in the apartment during your stay. Sometimes I am on holiday or on business trips when I rent my apartment. In this case you are alone in the apartment. However, there is a representative in Munich and you can always contact me by phone or email when I am not in Munich.
P. S. I have a special Guest Relations Manager called Rambo Ricardo (a monkey, you can see him on the fotos of my listing). ;-)
Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions.
Checkin and delays
It is very important to me to have a personal contact to my guests. I always arrange that I or one of my representatives is present when my guests arrive. The official check in time is 6 pm. If you want to check in later or earlier, I ask you to inform me as soon as possible regarding your desired checkin time. I try to arrange this, however check in before 6 pm sometimes is not possible due to my job. Furthermore, I do not want that somebody has to wait several hours for my guests in my apartment. Therefore, I kindly ask you to inform me about any delays. Thanks. :-)
1. We do not accept third party bookings. The person who wants to stay in the guest room has to book it.
2. If guests have damaged something in the apartment or if they have lost the apartment key they have to pay for it. Therefore, we recommend any guest to contract insurance for these cases.
3. You need your identity card or passport for the check in and you acknowledge with your signature that you will respect the house rules and that you will pay for any damage (including loss of apartment key) caused by you in the apartment.
4. Smoking and animals are not allowed in the whole building.
5. Please take your shoes off before you enter the apartment if it is raining or snowing.
6. Please consider the official so called “Ruhezeiten” in Germany and be quiet in the apartment between 10 pm and 7 am.
7. Please do not take a shower after 10 pm.
8. The use of the Wireless LAN is free of charge. Guests obligate themselves to use the Wirless LAN only for legal activities.
9. Please contact Sonja immediately in emergency cases, when something does not work in the apartment or when you have damaged something.
10. Please lock the door of the apartment two times when you leave the apartment and at night from inside.
11. Please air the guest room at least two times per day (in the morning and in the evening) and open the big window completely for 10 minutes.
12. Please turn off the heating completely when you open the windows.
13. Please close all windows of the guest room completely before you leave the apartment.
14. Please separate waste according to the following rules:
- Paper: Please bring it to the blue container in the “Müllraum”
- Organic waste: Please use the green bags in your room and bring it to the brown container in the “Müllraum”
- Residual waste: Please use the white bags in your room and bring it to the black container in the “Müllraum”
- Plastic bottles are deposit bottles in Germany: Please give them to Sonja or bring them back to the supermarket where you bought them
- Glass: Please give it to Sonja
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
I live in Munich for more than ten years and know the city and its suburbs very well. I am working as a Management Consultant and Trainer with a focus on international marketing, innovation management, relationship management and diversity management. I travel a lot and have already spent some time working abroad. If I do not work I spend my time in the numerous parks of Munich (I like outdoor activities) or in cafés or bars with a good Latte Macchiato. Furthermore, I like watching international movies (especially during the film fest in Munich in June/July), open air cinema and concerts.
My apartment is ideally for trade fair visitors because they can walk to the Munich fairground, but it has also a lot of advantages for tourists. You can walk to a swimming lake and to a big shopping center and the next subway station is only a few minutes away. I can give you some insider tipps and you will find a lot of information regarding Munich and its sights and events in my guest room. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
ich lebe schon seit mehr als zehn Jahren in München. Ich bin Managementberaterin und -trainerin mit den Schwerpunkten internationales Marketing, Innovationsmanagement, Relationship Management und Diversity Management. Ich reise selbst sehr viel - sowohl beruflich als auch privat und habe einige Zeit im Ausland gelebt. In meiner Freizeit bin ich oft im Riemer Park, im Englischen Garten oder an der Isar und mache zusammen mit Freunden alle möglichen Outdoor-Aktivitäten. Außerdem genieße ich oft einen guten Latte Macchiato in den zahlreichen Cafés und Bars in München und verbringe die Sommerabende gerne in Biergärten. Ansonsten schaue ich mir sehr gerne internationale Filme - am liebsten in der Original-Version - im Kino an und gehe ab und zu auf Konzerte.
Da man von meiner Wohnung aus zu Fuß zur Messe gehen kann, ist mein Gästezimmer insbesondere für Messegäste und Aussteller sehr interessant. Aber auch Touristen und andere Gäste sind herzlich willkommen. Denn in wenigen Minuten zu Fuß erreichen Sie die U-Bahn (U2) und benötigen dann ca. 15 - 20 Minuten ins Zentrum. Außerdem erreichen Sie in ein paar Minuten zu Fuß einen wunderschönen Park mit Badesee und ein großes Einkaufszentrum. Ich kenne mich in München sehr gut aus und kann Ihnen gerne Tipps geben. Für Fragen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung.