This lovely apartment is truly a home from home with a great location in the centre of JBR's famous The Walk. A light and airy apartment with a full sea view from the windows and the balcony means it's the perfect place to sit on the balcony and watch the sunset. Two minutes stroll to the beach, a choice of pools, shops, restaurants, cafes and bars on your doorstep, you really couldn't wish for a better location.
- A/C throughout
- Free WiFi
- Safety deposit box
- Covered parking for one car
- Guest toilet
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Ironing board
- Self Check-In available
- Crib (available on request and with additional cost)
- High chair (available on request and with additional cost)
- King size bed
- Bed linen provided
- 1 set of towels per person (1 hand towel, 1 bath towel)
- Wardrobe with hangers
- Chest of drawers
- Electric shaver socket
- Shampoo provided
- Shower gel provided
- Hand soap provided
- Toilet paper provided
- Oven (electric)
- Stove (electric)
- Breakfast bar
- Coffee Maker
- Tea/Coffee/Water provided
- Cooking utensils
- Cooking equipment
- Dining table
- Sofa bed (linen provided)
- Flat Screen HDTV (with cable TV)
- Communal gym
- Communal pool (temperature-controlled)
By booking through Sama Sama Holiday Homes, both the property and your stay are fully licensed (according to local Dubai law), managed and looked after by our team of experts.
Check In is from 2pm. Check Out is 11am. If the property has been unoccupied the night previous or booked on the same day, we can offer Early Check In and/or late Check Out at AED150.
We are a small operation and so cannot accommodate daily housekeeping services, but we can arrange a linen change for longer stays at an additional cost, please ask!
We can also provide additional services on request, such as airport transfers, luggage storage, tours, dry cleaning and much more!
Upon booking you will need to email us passport copies of every guest. These have to be submitted to the government and it is mandatory, much like if you were staying in a hotel. Your data will be kept securely. Once we have received them we will send you receive a property manual with everything you need to know!
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Passports must be submitted ahead of your stay for legal reasons
- Treat the property as if it were your own home
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Report any problem to us immediately - this is primarily for your safety
- If there are plants, please water them during your stay
- Keep all windows and balcony doors closed
- Switch off lights when not in use
- Leave all the appliances plugged in as your found them
- Remove all rubbish before your departure
- Leave the property as you found it upon departure
- Don’t smoke inside the property. If the smell of smoke is detectable in the property, a non-negotiable penalty AED500 will be charged to fumigate the property
- Don’t throw cigarette butts, lit cigarettes or any rubbish off your balcony or out of your windows
- Don’t throw trash anywhere apart from the bins, and then when they are full, into the trash chute
- Don’t bring pets into the property without explicit permission from us prior to your stay
- Don’t hold any parties or events
- Don’t disturb the neighbours
- Don’t engage in any illegal activities that could be seen as distasteful or disrespectful to local practices
- Don’t give the key or access card to anyone who is not a Checked In guest staying in the property. Non-negotiable penalty of AED500 for each lost access card or key to cover the cost of replacement
- Don’t wash any of the linen or towels from the apartment during your stay.
- Guests will be provided with one hand towel and one bath towel each. Additional towels can be requested at extra cost
- Additional housekeeping services are available on request starting from AED50 per hour
- Linen changes available on request at AED100 per bedroom (includes a change of bed sheets, 2 hand towels & 2 bath towels)
- Early Check In and late Check Out may be possible subject to availability at an additional cost of AED150