I invite you to stay at my one bedroom home, which includes use of beach gear, SUP boards, and all typical home amenities. This is a private property that is gated and safe 100yds from the water! Great location, with walking distance to many things.
I've spent time on making sure my home has been finely appointed for a very comfortable stay. The main bedroom has new Cal King Tempur-Pedic, and living room includes a surprisingly comfortable pull out queen bed. There is also a single quick inflate mattress for the kids or your third wheel. Kitchen has everything you need and would expect in your own kitchen including outdoor propane BBQ. You'll have access to a full private backyard surrounded by (growing) bamboo with gas fire pit with Adirondack chairs to enjoy the evening around a glowing flame. I have also installed outdoor speakers so you can enjoy your own music on the covered deck (lanai) and backyard. You'll also have abundant off street parking in the driveway.
Accès des voyageurs
Beach Equipment - (3) snorkel/mask sets w/ various fin sizes, (3) folding chairs, many beach towels, umbrella and coolers.
(2) Beach cruiser bikes for riding to Kamaole beaches and hitting happy hour at Kalama Village
(2) Stand up paddle boards (SUP's) that you can carry from the house straight into the water at the end of the street.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'll try to pop in and say hi occasionally. I wont bother you :)
1. Smoking is allowed outside only away from doors and windows of house.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. This includes use of any sporting equipment that is available for use on or off the premises. It is up to you to inspect equipment to ensure safety. You may notify owner of broken equipment and reasonable effort will be made fix or replace.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please observe quiet hours from 10:00PM- 8:00AM
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed
PARKING – Parking is limited to ____1___ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Beach towels are available, but must be returned. All items will be accounted for upon your departure.
9. Water and Electricity: Please exercise conservancy, when using water and electricity. Our goal is to keep the property as green as possible by utilizing ceiling fans and monitoring water usage. Petroleum-based fuels generate most power on Maui, which is polluting and expensive.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
11. Owner has right at any time to end rental agreement and require renters to vacate if any of these above rental rules are not met.
I'm a young professional originally from California. World traveler, waterman, and mountain climber.
I really like the Airbnb platform and try to take a personal approach to being a host. I love Maui and enjoy sharing my knowledge of it with guests.