These are two rooms in a Victorian house recently fully refurbished in Central Cambridge suitable to be used as a bedroom and study. The front room with its bay window offers a lot of light and many lovely Victorian original features. The adjacent room is a garden room used as a bedroom with direct access to the gardens. The guest will have a modern shared bathroom and shower combo in carrara marble for their use.
Due to the visiting scholars and PhD students regularly staying with us, we ask that all guests observe the following;
- Quiet hours are from 8pm until 8am.
- All used dishes can be put in the dishwasher provided and are not to be left in rooms.
- Please keep all common areas clear and clean for other guests.
- Use the compost, rubbish and recycling in the kitchen. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask your hosts as we know it can be confusing.
- For security and safety of all guests we ask that all windows and doors are properly closed when leaving the house.
- This room has a *shared bathroom/shower which is located just off the kitchen on the ground or 1st floor, because it is shared we ask that you keep all personal belongings in your room.
Thank you :)
We enjoy travelling as a family and we are always happy to host people at our home. Over the years we have travelled to most of the continents, stayed with friends and family and met new friends. We enjoy meeting people from all over the world and making them feel at home. We will gladly share the local insights, about the places to visit or things to do around here.