À propos de ce logement
Large, airy, fully furnished studio in heart of town. Everything you need for a comfortable stay in Tulum. Central location with everything you need at your fingertips. Near beaches and cenotes as well as the charming shops and restaurants in town. Welcome to La Palmita Tulum!
IMPORTANT: low prices reflect construction noise on the lot next door scheduled from June to November, 2017. Expect noise & activity from 7am to 6pm, M-Sat.
Everything you need for a comfortable short term stay in downtown Tulum. Amazing central location a short drive or 25 minute bike ride to beaches and cenotes as well as the charming shops and restaurants in town. A perfect base for exploring Tulum and its surrounding areas.
These second floor studio apartments feature a king size bed, closet, sofa, private bathroom, A/C, kitchenette with coffee maker and basic cooking utensils as well as a private balcony overlooking Tulum town. There is great air-flow in these spacious studios making it a great place to relax and plan activities.
Great restaurants, bars and cafes are within walking distance.
An easy 90 minute drive from Cancun airport theses studio suites are an ideal place to land in Tulum town.
These simple studios are a perfect combination of comfort and location. They are spacious and welcoming. Amenities include a futon sofa that can be used for third/fourth guest. No additional bedding is available beyond that.
Accès des voyageurs
WiFi is shared with other guests. Streaming and other high bandwidth activities may be affected particularly during peak hours. Tulum as a whole is oversubscribed so there are connectivity issues at times, especially at peak hours.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Once you are checked in we pretty much leave you to your own devices.
The only interruption you can expect is from housekeeping.
If you need anything there are various ways of reaching us, all of which are described in the guest manual. Please let us know if you need anything or if there is any kind of problem. We aren't mind readers, but we are happy to help if given the chance.
Please notify us if you have any issues. We strive to provide a relaxed place to stay and enjoy Tulum.
Tips & Rules
1. Campsite Rule: leave the place as good as you found it or better.
2. Respect the property and other guests.
3. Keep noise levels down after 10pm.
4. Please DO NOT flush toilet paper, personal hygiene products, etc. Use the waste basket provided instead.
5. Local guide books, regional interest books and tourist maps, etc. are available upon request. Feel free to use them, but please don't take them with you when you leave.
4. No smoking inside please. $100usd will be deducted from your security deposit if you are caught smoking or leave behind any evidence of having smoked indoors.
5. No pets.
6. If you finish it, replace it (condiments, spices, olive oil, etc).
7. If you turn it on, turn it off.
8. If the trash is full take it out and replace the liner bag.
9. Wash your dishes; wipe down counters; clean up any messes you make.
10. Knives should be used on cutting boards, then washed and dried after every use.
11. Teflon pots and pans: use only wooden or plastic utensils. Never use anything metal. When washing them, don't scrub them out; use only the soft part of the sponge.
12. Disinfect fruits and vegetables. Those with a smooth outer texture (apples, pears, tomatoes, etc.) can be disinfected in tap water. All others (lettuce, cabbage, etc.) use purified water. The disinfectant drops can be purchased at the grocery store. Use as directed on the bottle.
13. Don't leave fruit and vegetables in plastic bags. In this tropical climate they rot fast.
14. Tip properly:
Spare coins or more at taco stands.
12-15% minimum when eating out.
$5usd minimum for housekeeping staff; more if staying for over three nights.
$5usd for tour guides; it may be more depending on the tour.
You do not need to tip taxis unless hiring them for a tour, for the day or for the airport.
15. Don't leave the lockbox code in place, spin that sucker!
Lock the door behind you. Don't forget your keys!
16. Check out is before 12pm. There is sometimes flexibility on this but you need to ask and get the okay from us.
17. Have fun!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 462 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am part of a family of entrepreneurs overworking ourselves in paradise. I take care of most rental inquiries at La Palmita and Akiin Beach and am happy to help in any way I can during your stay. When I'm not responding to Airbnb requests I train for an event called Travesia Sagrada Maya, swim in local cenotes, play ultimate frisbee and hang out with my wife and our dogs.
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.