À propos de ce logement
* Female only *
* Single room (1 Bed / 1 Bed + 1 Extra bed) *
(To book a twin room, please visit the other room of mine.)
I have lots of experiences with the visitors who have visited Korea for cosmetic clinic/surgeries.
I can help you communicate with the clinics, and also provide
idealized services for you to recover after the clinic. :)
My place is located in Apgujeong-dong, the most hip place in Seoul.
Apgujeong is also famous for the cosmetic clinics, with the largest number of clinics in the world.
It's only 3 min walk away from Apgujeong subway station, and 10 min walk away from the famous "Garosugil" and the "Rodeo Street"!
* Modern and Comfortable Interior Design and Convenient Facilities
1. Rooms are naturally designed, equipped with latex mattress and premium linen.
2. An extra bed(incl. blanket and pillow) is provided when two guests use a single room.
3. Luxury, clean bathroom and kitchen are shared. (Host uses a separated bathroom.)
4. Breakfast with fresh bread, juice, and coffee is served for free every morning.
5. Laundry service is provided.
6. Unlimited high-speed wi-fi internet access is provided for free.
7. A hair dryer, towels, and a downtrans(220v to 110v) are provided in the room.
8. Soap and shampoo are equipped in the bathroom.
9. Dishes and tableware are equipped in the kitchen.
* Easy Access from Incheon Int' Airport and to Tourist Attractions in Seoul.
1. From Incheon Int' Airport
- After arriving Korea, just take the Airport Limousine Bus (#6006) outside the airport.
- Get off at the 'Apgujeong Station' bus stop, and we're only 3 min walk away!
2. To the famous Garosugil and the Rodeo Street (Apgujeong)
- It's just 10 min walk away.
- Or you can take subway to Garosugil (from 'Apgujeong' to 'Shinsa'), and it takes only 3 minutes.
3. To the traditional places like the Insadong and Gyeongbokgung
- Just 10 min subway ride will take you directly to the places. (No transfer needed)
4. To the famous shopping places, like Myeong-dong and Dongdaemun
- Lots of public buses(The bus stop is 3 min away) will take you directly to the places.
- The places are only 10~15 min away by the bus. (No transfer needed)
- Check-in Time: 2PM – 11PM
- Check-out Time: 11AM
- Guesthouse is accessible for 24 hours.
- Breakfast is prepared at the kitchen from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
- Amenities: Bedding (Sheet+1Duvet+1Pillow), 2Towels, Hairdryer, Mirror, Tissues
(Amenities will be provided at your arrival, and will not be refilled or cleaned during your stay. Extra towels/bedding can be provided with additional charge.)
Hi, my name is Eun.
I and my husband, Mr. Kim have been to many countries and experienced various cultures and people. So we started this guesthouse hosting to share our place and experiences with tourists who visit Seoul.
You can always get useful information from us like where to visit and what to do in Seoul. We also have lots of experiences with female guests who visit Korea to get cosmetic surgeries.
You will feel like you're at home when you stay here at Guesthouse Gangnam. :)