Queen Tempur-Pedic Bed, Sofa Turns into Long Twin Bed (80" x 40"), Hardwood Floors, Large Windows, Sunny, 3-Minute Walk to Subway, 10 Minutes to Manhattan.
Welcome to this modern, high-design, studio apartment in Astoria, New York City. It is conveniently located just a short 3 minute walk to the train station. From there, it takes only 10 minutes to reach Manhattan.
This beautiful studio has high ceilings, hard wood floors, exposed brick wall, and three very large windows in the living room and kitchen. The space receives plenty of sunlight.
The studio is designed with high quality, ultra modern, and mid-century modern furniture and fixtures. There is a large tweed sofa that flattens into a long twin bed (80'' x 40''). The sofa sits on a custom built platform, which houses the therapeutic queen size Tempur-Pedic mattress. The door to the platform opens and closes easily and the bed rolls smoothly in and out of the platform.
There is a large flat-screen television with cable tv, which sits on a Mid-Century Modern Danish walnut dresser. The dining area has a walnut table with modern dining chairs. The modern and bright kitchen is fully equipped with all pots, pans, and utensils needed to prepare a meal. The bathroom is modern and clean with bamboo furniture and has a tall window which allows plenty of natural light in.
We are sure you will enjoy your stay in this modern, new, bright, cheerful apartment, which has lots of character. For example, the wood around the windows and the platform are made from maple trees which we harvested from Upstate New York, dried, milled, cut, and installed all ourselves.
The neighborhood of Astoria is the most diverse area in New York City. You will find this special area to be very conveniently located to many shops, boutiques, markets, restaurants, cafes, bars, beer gardens, museums, parks, and any other establishment that one needs or wants to have nearby in an urban setting. Many restaurants in Astoria have been highly rated by the Zagat restaurant guide, recommended in the prestigious Michelin guide, and raved about in The New York Times. For you, our guest, is a large welcome booklet in the apartment to help you with your planning, which includes details such as an extensive list of restaurants in the area, many nearby markets, and a map of the area with key points. This booklet will help to immediately get you familiar with the area.
The apartment altogether is very enjoyable to wake up, relax, eat, and sleep in. It is sunny and cheerful, clean, new, fresh, and will contribute plenty of happiness and wonderful memories to your holiday in New York City!
RENTAL AGREEMENT, CONSIDERED ACCEPTED BY GUEST AT RESERVATION PLACEMENT:
1. CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT TIMES – Check-in time is 3:00 P.M. (ET) or later. Check-out time is 11:00 A.M. (ET) or earlier. If Guest requires an early check-in time or late check-out time, Guest must receive written approval in advance from Owner.
2. SMOKING – This is a non-smoking Apartment. There is a fee of $150 that will be charged, via the damage deposit, for deep cleaning if smoking is noticed.
3. RECYCLING – According to New York City law, all plastic, aluminum, glass, and paper items must be recycled. If recycled products are not disposed in correct bins, a fine of up to $500 can be received.
4. PETS – Pets are not permitted in Apartment under any conditions, with the exception that the pet is a certified service animal.
5. HEAT – Provided in the Apartment from October 1 to May 31. According to New York City heating law:
- the inside temperature is required to be at least 68 degrees Fahrenheit if the outside temperature falls below 55 degrees Fahrenheit between the hours of 6am and 10pm.
- the inside temperature is required to be at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit if the outside temperature falls below 40 degrees Fahrenheit between the hours of 10pm and 6am.
6. UTILITIES – No refunds will be made for disruption of utilities considered to be out of Owner’s control. Repair service will be contacted immediately upon any disruption of utilities.
7. INTERNET CONNECTION and SATELLITE TELEVISION – Apartment comes with free Internet access and satellite television. However, Owner cannot guarantee these services will work at all times.
8. OWNER ENTRY – Owner has the right to enter Apartment for emergency and repairs. Owner will provide advanced notice if possible.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen/towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in Apartment, daily maid service is not included in the daily apartment rate, however it is available at an additional rate.
11. MINORS – Owner will not rent to vacationing individuals under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
12. VISITORS – Each individual entering Apartment must be Owner’s Guest. Guest must receive written permission in advance from Owner to allow visitors. If Guest does not comply with this, there will be an immediate cancellation of the remainder of the reservation with no refund and Guest will immediately vacate the premises.
13. PARTIES – Parties are not allowed anywhere on the premises. If Guest does not comply with this, there will be an immediate cancellation of the remainder of the reservation with no refund and Guest will immediately vacate the premises.
14. ACCIDENTS, INJURIES, ILLNESSES – Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. Guest expressly assumes the risk of any harm arising from use of the premises or others whom Guest invites to use the premises.
15. PERSONAL PROPERTY – Owner is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to Guest’s property. Guest agrees to be responsible for insuring his/her personal property.
16. PACKAGE DELIVERIES – Packages are not to be delivered to Guest at the Apartment’s address. Guest should have packages delivered via General Delivery to the nearest U.S. Post Office. Have the package addressed to “General Delivery / Attn: Guest’s Name / Address of Post Office / City, State, Postal Code”.
17. USE OF APARTMENT – Guest shall use the Apartment only as a temporary residence and shall not engage in any commercial, illegal, dangerous, nuisance or other activity that could embarrass Owner, subject Owner to fines or liability, or cause the Owner to receive complaints from other residents. The Apartment shall not be sublet, occupied by, or left in the care of anyone not established as a Guest. If Guest does not comply with any of the above, there will be an immediate cancellation of the remainder of the reservation with no refund and Guest will immediately vacate the premises.
18. DAMAGE DEPOSIT – There is a $400 damage deposit held by Airbnb. No portion of the damage deposit will be used and Airbnb will refund Guest’s credit card 48 hours after the check-out date, provided the following provisions are met. In the event that the following provisions are not met, fees will be charged accordingly, and the refund amount will be adjusted accordingly.
a. No damage is done to the Apartment or its contents beyond normal wear and tear.
b. Upholstered furniture is not damaged with stains. Fee for steam cleaning sofa is $130.
c. No kitchenware, tableware, linens, or towels are lost or damaged.
d. No smoking in the Apartment.
e. Apartment is left tidy at check-out.
f. All regular and recyclable trash are placed in trash bins outside accordingly and soiled dishes are cleaned.
g. All keys are left on the kitchen table and the Apartment and front entrance door to the house are left locked.
h. All charges accrued during the stay are paid by or on check-in date.
i. No early check-in or late check-out unless a written exception by Owner has been made.
19. CANCELLATION POLICY – Please see Airbnb's "Strict" cancellation policy.
20. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
21. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of deposit and/or any advance payment, and Guest will not be permitted to check-in.
22. VIOLATION OF AGREEMENT – Any violation of this agreement will require Guest to immediately vacate the Apartment and forfeit the apartment fee, any other fees, as well as, if applicable, a portion of or the whole amount of the damage deposit.
23. GOVERNING LAW – This agreement shall be construed, interpreted, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, and agree that jurisdiction and venue shall lie in the state courts of New York. Guest hereby specifically acknowledges and agrees that the relationship created herein is not one of Landlord and Tenant. Each of the individual guests in the party, referred to in this agreement as “Guest”, is not a tenant and has not been conferred tenancy rights with respect to the Apartment.
Cet hôte a 83 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a native New Yorker. I work in Astoria, New York as a property manager and owner. I take pride in my properties and am responsive to any of my guests' needs. I enjoy hosting my guests and am always available to ensure that they have a happy stay. Since I am local, I deal with my guests directly – from meeting at check-in, to cleaning, to repairs, and anything in between. All of my properties are fully furnished and have all the amenities of home!