Susan's Beach House is located on the edge of the beautiful world heritage Broken Head National Park and a 2 minute stroll to Broken Head Beach, one of Australia's most famous surfing beaches.
It has featured in Australia's best beach houses (SMH Oct 31, 2009) and Best Beach Retreats (Australian Traveller Dec 18, 2012)
It doesn't get any more relaxed than this. The polished concrete floors, cedar shutters and huge daybed on the north facing verandah are limewashed white. Light filled, open plan lounge and dining with well equipped gourmet kitchen. Accommodation includes 3 luxurious king sized beds. Two king beds are situated in the main house in an open plan style, although private from each other. The other king sized bed is located in the back bungalow with an ensuite bathroom.
After your surf you can take a hot/cold shower in the frangipani filled tropical garden.
This is one of the north coasts most romantic locations. So cosy in the winter with a wood fired heater. It is peaceful yet only minutes to all of Byron Bays attractions, the local markets, surfing beaches etc .
Bedding configuration (sleeps 6 adults or up to 8 if the group includes children)
Master - King plus 2 x singles
Bedroom 2: King
Bedroom 1: King (can be made as twins)
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the house and cottage
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property. All adult guests MUST be over the age of 21. No guests under 18 unless accompanied by parents.
- House guests only, other guests on specific arrangement with the host
- A $1000 Security Deposit will be required. This is processed by Air B&B
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline).
- No Bucks/Hens parties or 'Schoolie'/School leaver groups permitted.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond, immediate termination and loss of all payments.
Our office will be on call to assist with matters during your stay.
With a focus on quality Property Management and a fantastic range of properties to suit all budgets, we aim to take the guess work out of choosing the right holiday rental for you. Launching in 2004 with our flagship site, 'A Perfect Stay' now has a number of Territory websites with many more to come. The Management of these regions has been modelled on our successful Byron Bay Holiday Rentals structure which focuses on providing quality experiences for our clients in the form of personalized customer service; clean and well presented properties.