À propos de ce logement
A house where hostel meets motel meets home meets something unlike any of those things. Expand and experience the wonderful people, creatures, and healing of the peaceful, yet playful "Circus".
This listing will put you in R5, "The Backyard Bungalow".
Room 5: "The Backyard Bungalow" , downstairs, includes a QUEEN SIZE bed, night stand, dresser. Has bathroom attached, which is shared ONLY during wake hours.
This house is located within a five bedroom house, two bathroom house in historic Hyde Park in Kansas City, Missouri. This house offers a beautiful kitchen, comfortable porch swing, a growing vegetable garden, peaceful backyard, large living room with working fireplace.
It is within five to ten minutes of Westport, the Plaza, downtown, 39th street, and Brookside. Easy bus line access, Troost/39th Street.
I call my house "The Circus" because of all the coming and going that happens around there. (I'm also a clown). It is not uncommon for there to be a meditation circle or rehearsal for a play in the living room or upstairs. It is a peaceful place, filled with healing.
Accès des voyageurs
Living Room, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Front Porch, Back Porch, Yard, Meditation Studio (if available), basement/laundry, house pets!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You become one with the house when staying here. I'll often be around the house, cleaning, gardening, living. If timing works out, I'd love to connect with you. Sometimes I'll be feeling less talkative, it's nothing personal. The experience here can be very social or very quiet-- it'll likely be just right for what you need.
Who to expect at residence:
Hailey (host): clown/healer (if I'm not traveling, I'll be there).
NutMeginz (her pup): little wire hair dachshund puppy. "Lil Nut"
Zac (R5): chiropractor and holistic explorer.
Lucy (house cat): loves to eat and go indoors/outdoors.
Other airbnb guests and animals: of all shapes and sizes!
Let's Go Cubs!
Incense and sage are common smells about the house!
- READ HOST DIRECTIONS, RULES, AND ITINERARY BEFORE ARRIVAL!
- Be mindful of others & respectful to the space. Honor the all creatures!
- Lock the front/back door when you come & go.
- Smoking can happen outside, but never inside.
- Pre-approve strangers. Please don’t invite others over without asking.
- Directly communicate questions/complications/concerns/compliments!
- Quiet hours between 10:00pm - 10:00am (ish)…
- Clean up after yourself in communal/common areas.
Includes kitchen, bath, living rooms, porch, yard, basement, etc.
- Recycle and Compost. See instructions on fridge!
- Save Energy! When not in use— turn off lights, fans, etc.
- Be eco-conscious! No paper towels, use reusable bags, & natural cleaners.
- Burn incense or tea lights often, if you like… It helps clear the environment
- Communal Living Food Rule: NO NAME, FAIR GAME
- It is preferred that you don’t keep food in your room.
- NO ILLEGAL DOWNLOADING! It is against the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) fiber contract.
- Feel free to be playful &/ peaceful— and just enjoy BEING!
- All are encouraged to leave encouraging notes or surprises for others!
- If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask. :0)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 700 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello. Hi. Namaste. Nice to meet you. I'm glad you're here!
It is my mission to provide the comfort of a home (and an affordable lodging option) for travelers. It is also my mission to find places like such for myself on the road.
I intend bring laughter and (physical) storytelling whenever I go, as they are after all the universal languages. :0)
Everywhere I go I work at as clown, teacher, actor, creator, healer. I also have a strong meditation practice, that often involves intuitive healing (working with energy, holistic medicine, spirit communication, deep listening, etc.).
I have a deep love for united community (people taking care of people)
And places/homes that smell of incense.
'The Circus' is my home, the one which you might stay. :0)
I travel frequently (so you might not meet me directly, at least at the home anyway-- but it's likely you'll feel like you have).
I have a wonderful friends, who help care for the house when I'm away-- you're likely to be interacting with us both throughout the check-in/out process.
There are also a couple of awesome long term guests there.
The house and the people in it are all dear to me.
So it is my hope that you'll find family/friendship in the house as I have over the years!
I look forward to when our paths cross!
(If you're still curious: You can look up thehaileyjones on word press for my blog. Or my comedy on you tube 'Safety Sue's International Adventure'.)