Perfect for your stop-over before catching that 5am flight from Heathrow or catching a bus to any other airport.
2 Tube Stations are 5 min away by foot: Paddington and Lancaster Gate
Perfect for your weekend/few days stay in London.
You can walk anywhere from my place! :)
Very cosy and very homely, at an AMAZING price (£$£) room in CENTRAL London!
The room contains:
- 1 Single bed (in the photo),
- Cooking stove
- Wi-Fi is available - FREE!
Bathroom is shared - with another neighbour (1 person) on my floor.
- 24h/7 Tesco nearby.
- Newsagent which is open until 3am - 4mins away.
- Many international restaurants in the area.
- Many traditional English Pubs.
- Hyde Park
- Little Venice
- Kensington Gardens
Accès des voyageurs
- Laundry can be at the laundrette centre not far away from my place.
- Mineral water
- Iron and ironing board
- Shampoo/shower gel
- Travel adapter
- Hair dryer
- Snacks and Fruit is provided - for your Breakfast/Just snacks to take out with you.
- Feel free to cook if you want to - I don't use the kitchen.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will greet you on your arrival to give you the key and a tour of the place/bathroom/ and local area if you want..
I am AWLAYS available via mobile - Whatsap, text, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).. etc etc.
Please note - as stated on the very 1st page (at the top) of this ad - this is a shared room - so I have a separate bed in the same room.
I usually go to work around 6am~ and come back home around 10pm - .. basically just to sleep.
So you will have the room to yourself pretty much most of the time.
- Please be careful not to slam the door.
- No smoking EVER inside the room.
- Please no loud music after 9pm
- Please be considerate to my neighbours (ie - no loud shouting... etc)
Thanks so much!
Cet hôte a 7 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a young professional working in the City.
Recently graduated from the London School of Economics, and currently working in the City.
I tutor during the evenings and weekends, and also do part-time translation work.
During my spare time I like spending time with friends, learning languages, and gym + jogging. I don't really spend much time at home, since I'm always out and about.
I speak Russian, French, a bit of Italian and a bit of Korean. Of course English, as I've been living in this country for over 15 years. If you need some guidance on what to do in London - I can help you out with plenty of ideas.
Any other questions let me know. : )