À propos de ce logement
Stylish decoration. Art pieces. To be right in the centre, this huge flat 1 block away from Sol is definetely your place. 5 people, 2 bathrooms. AC, Wifi, central heating, cable TV.
We rent this stylish, charming, very spacious and silent home in on of the streets between Sol and Plaza Santa Ana, walking distance to all the sights in Madrid.
The apartment is in the 3rd floor of a walk up building, like most buildings in the centre of Madrid... so NO elevator, but we can always help you with your luggage if you are carrying so much weight:)
The apartment is really unique, nice, charming, with personality and it's well equipped and super central flat. Perfect to live Madrid on your own.
Having two separate bedrooms, each of them with bathroom ensuite, making it perfect for families, a group of friends, where privacy is ensured.
Accès des voyageurs
The apartment is composed by:
* 1 Bedroom with a double bed (150cm wide) with bathroom.
* 1 Bedroom with 2 single beds, with bathroom.
* 1 Folding bed (90cm * 180cm, 20cm thick viscolastic mattres) disposed for the living room.
* Huge living room with a sofa, dining table for 8 people, huge flat TV, wifi
* Kitchen (also big size) fully equipped with anything you need to cook and eat, including the stove, microwave with grill, refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher and more. There is no dryer but there is a clothes horse that you can use.
* Wi-Fi is also available during your stay, how not ;). Also air-con for the hot Spanish summers.
* Central heating
*Baby cot available under request, 10€/sta(URL HIDDEN)
Of course, fresh linen and towels are provided, as well as iron, etc. If you think there is something missing, we'll be happy to have your feedback in order to continue improving the apartment.
• Our check in time is from 4pm, this meaning that by then the apartment will be ready (although often it will be ready before). However, if you come to Madrid earlier, we will make our best so that you can drop your luggage from 11:30am during week days (no extra cost involved, it's just a courtesy) or at the time when the cleaning lady is there on weekends (we'll try to adjust her schedule to yours).
• In case you plan to arrive after 9pm, check in can be arranged by any of the following options:
1. A pick up from your arrival point (train station/airport/bus station) with the taxi driver we normally work with. He would pick you up and bring you to the apartment, leaving you settled and giving you a set of keys. The cost of this service is 10€ plus the regular taxi fare.
2.Reception in the apartment by us from 9pm to 11pm (subject to payment of 15 euro as late check in fee). Unfortunately after 11pm we are not able to meet you in person, so the taxi would be the only option.
Please let us know your travel arrangements and info about your travelling party so that we can decide what option would be doable in your case.
•Check out is by 11:00 a.m. (unless you have arranged otherwise with us). You can leave the keys on the table and close the door behind you.
•Please do not leave trash in the apartment. Please note the instructions for taking out the garbage set out in the house manual (as it needs to be done the night before, we understand there may still be a little garbage left from the morning you leave).
•Please do not leave dirty dishes and leave the apartment reasonably clean and tidy.
•If something breaks during your stay, please don't wait for us to discover -- we understand that accidents happen! That way we can fix or replace it prior to the next guest's arrival.
•Parties are not allowed, nor is any loud noise after 10pm in the apartment or at any time in the common areas of the building (entrance, stairwells, elevator if applicable). We kindly request you to keep the volume to a minimum when in these common areas. We care about our neighbours and respect for them is a must. If we receive well-founded complaints from any neighbour regarding the behaviour of guests, you'll be immediately requested to leave the apartment and Airbnb will be notified. We are very flexible and easy-going people, but disturbances to neighbours are a real issue.
•No smoking in the apartment.
•Only people who are officially on the reservation can sleep in the apartment.
•Please be sure that you've turned everything off (lights, AC, electronic equipment, etc) when you leave the apartment and when you check out.
•The Spanish legislation requires us to notify to the police the data of all people staying in the apartment; so we must ask you to show us your passport. We are not passionate about the idea, but rules are rules…
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculationVT-183
En savoir plus dans ce domaine
• El horario de check in a las 4pm significa la hora a la que el apartamento estará listo para su uso (aunque muchas veces estará listo antes). No obstante, si llegáis a Madrid antes de esa hora, podemos intentar recibiros para que dejéis las maletas y os demos las llaves a partir de las 11:30 entre semana y a la hora que esté la limpiadora el fin de semana (sin coste adicional, es simplemente una cortesía).
• El check in / entrada puede ser de noche también (sin límite horario) con un servicio de recogida por taxista que os deja en el apartamento. Consultad condiciones si pensáis llegar después de las 21h al piso.
• A menos que se haya acordado lo contrario con nosotros, el check out tiene que hacerse antes de las 11h. Podéis dejar las llaves en la entrada y cerrar la puerta.
• Por favor, no dejes basura en el piso. La basura se deposita en los cubos grises que encontraréis al lado del portal cada día a partir de las 20h, así que recuerda sacar la basura la noche antes!
• Por favor, no dejes platos sucios y deja el piso tal y como lo encontraste.
• Si algo se rompe durante vuestra estancia, no esperéis a que lo descubramos cuando ya os hayáis ido. Entendemos que los accidentes pueden pasar, pero no nos gustan ese tipo de sorpresas.
• En el edificio vive gente anciana, niños y trabajadores y para ellos pedimos máxima consideración por vuestra parte. No se permiten fiestas ni ruidos a partir de las 22h o, en cualquier momento del día en las zonas comunes del edificio (portal y escaleras). Cuando estéis en las escaleras os rogamos encarecidamente hablar en un tono normal. Cualquier queja por parte de los vecinos comportará que se os pida que abandonéis el piso inmediatamente y que se comunique el hecho a Airbnb.
•Nos gusta el aire puro, así que no se puede fumar en el piso.
•Solo las personas que han reservado pueden dormir en el piso.
• La normativa española nos obliga a comunicar a la policía los datos de todas las personas que se alojan en nuestros pisos; por ello a vuestra llegada tendremos que pediros que nos enseñéis vuestro documento de identidad. No nos apasiona la idea, pero las reglas son las reglas...
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 2736 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We welcome you to Spain and we wish you a good stay in Madrid!
Oscar works as a photographer and Vanessa is an actress and theatre producer (during 2017 I became mum, so I won't be doing ckei in's for a while). However, until some years ago Oscar was an engineer and Vanessa was a M&A lawyer. And then one day we decided to turn our lifes up side down and follow our real passions.
We are best friends and on May 2012 we decided to move forward and enroll in a small business together. Vanessa had been hosting with Airbnb for 2 years by then (renting the spare room at her place in Madrid/Milan and her apartment in Barcelona) and her experience (upgraded to Superhost in early 2011) was so positive that we decided we could also help other owners that don't live in town or don't have the time to rent their properties to travelers as you. And this is what we are doing now together.
More about us, we love to travel: Vanessa has travelled 4 out of the 5 continents with a backpack that has been with her for 18 years now and now has enrolled in her new adventure: becoming a mum in spring 2017. Conversely, Oscar travels by bike and closer to Madrid, so as often as he can he takes his bike for a short trip in the mountains (he's really fit!). He has also spent several summers working in France. As the business grew, we took more people on board. Firstly Paula, a Venezuelan that has been living in Madrid for 10 years now, also keen on travels and on exploring new places. Paula is full of energy and we love her smiley caracter. And last but not least, Javi, whom you'll see on weekends and public holidays (and more often when the baby will be born and Vanessa will disappear for a while).
We are also keen in meeting new people and learning new things from them, but more importantly, we want you to feel at home at any of our apartments and that you feel that there's someone in town who cares for you:-)
We enjoy little life pleasures like riding our bicycles or growing our small organic vegetables gardens. We like eco-friendly environments since we care a lot about our planet.
We will help you to find you like home in this beautiful city and we look forward to having the opportunity to meet you soon!!