Sunny one bedroom apartment on the top floor. Great view of the medieval cathedral Notre-Dame from the living room. Free wireless internet. It is perfect for a couple or a couple with 1 or 2 children. Centrally-located in the historic center of Bayeux.
Sunny 40m2 apartment on the top floor of a small building. Great view of the medieval cathedral Notre-Dame from the living room. Free wireless internet. Cable TV. Cleaning fee, bed linens and towels are included in the nightly rate. It is situated on rue Saint Martin with its shopping, dining and strolling. The apartment is simple, basic, bright and pleasant. It has a separate bedroom with a 2-person bed. In the living room, there is a leather couch that converts to a bed. It is perfect for a couple or a couple with 1 or 2 children. LGBT friendly. There are some stairs, so we do not recommend babies or toddlers. The bathroom includes a French-style tub with hand-held shower head. The WC is separate. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, oven, microwave, fridge, dishes, cooking utensils, coffee pot, electric kettle and a washer/dryer. There is a DVD player and a stereo. It is a super location. Centrally-located in the historic center of Bayeux - close to everything.
Accès des voyageurs
You'll have use of the entire apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We do not live on site.
The view of the rooftops of Bayeux and of the cathedral is just exquisite, and you can hear the church bells from the living room.
By reserving with us, you agree to our rental contract. By reserving with us, you agree to our rental contract.
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Thomas & Martine Edwards (“Homeowner”) and
(“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The property is located in Bayeux, France.
The property is furnished and includes linens and towels, refrigerator, stove with oven, plates, pots, kitchen utensils, glasses, coffee machine, tea kettle, stereo, TV, DVD Player (PAL Zone 2 European format), 2 person bed (bedroom), occasional (firm) sleeper coach, 1 occasional cot for a lighter person (child), dining area, separate WC (toilet), bathroom with bath and shower head (French style – no shower enclosure). Additional information listed on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or Airbnb.
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons.
3. Check in time is 4pm; checkout is 11am.
4. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 3 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules included herein at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
7. Rental Rate and Fees: See fees within the invoice from (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or Airbnb.
8. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit and/or Rental Fee will be refunded as follows: 100% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date. Note that the Homeowner shall reserve the right to make exceptions to the above policy in the case of exceptional events preventing Renter from renting this property (accident, death in family, etc.)
9. Insurance: We strongly encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
10. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or Airbnb.
11. Rental Rules:
Smoking and Pets are NOT allowed.
People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
Only use appliances for their intended uses.
If you break something, let owners know right away, and replace with a similar item. If it is not possible to replace, you can send the owners a check within 30 days in dollars or euros.
Updated February 21, 2015
We live in New Mexico, but have family in Normandy so visit often. We love staying in our little apartment in Bayeux!