Just a couple of miles from the heart of downtown Denver, and a block away from City Park, the 1,268 Sq.Ft. main level of this home features a spacious and modern interior and the double lot property features a huge outdoor space, hot tub and private covered patio lounge.
Bathed in sunlight, with a southern, eastern and western exposure, the open floor-plan main room offers a view of the Denver skyline and a warm and cozy wood burning fire. The main floor of this artist's home is decked out with everything you'll need for your stay and not a lot else. With the exception of kitchen storage, this space is completely cleared for guests, still with the homey touch of house plants, kitchen supplies and art.
- You get the entire 1,268 main level of the house to yourselves including 2 Bedrooms + private outdoor dining and hangout space in a very unique sunken courtyard with a hot tub. You'll find this space peaceful and spacious.
- The master bedroom has a pillow-top queen bed, work area and sitting space with a flatscreen TV. Lots of storage for your things.
- Second bedroom has a queen sized memory foam mattress a loft bed for 1 or 2 kid(s) and ample storage.
- Full bathroom with a dual shower-head shower.
- Full and thoroughly modern kitchen with appliances, utensils, dishes, glasses, pots and pans and dual drawer dishwashers.
- The living space includes a stereo system and a high-efficiency wood burning fireplace. All the wood you need, just outside the back door.
- Park on the street for free. (no driveway parking)
- Walk to the zoo, the Nature and Science Museum or huge and beautiful City Park.
- A 5 minute drive to downtown.
- Find coffee shops and eateries on nearby Colfax, 17th and 23rd sectors.
- Run or walk 3.2 miles round trip, on a dirt trail which begins one block from the front door.
- Free WIFI and Apple TV with a Netflix Subscription (guest user).
- Towels and linens included.
- Forced air heat plus a wood burning fireplace insert for a cozy session in the living room.
- Evaporative "swamp" cooler for use during the hotter months.
- Smoke alarms throughout.
- Very large outdoor area with a view of downtown Denver skyline. Covered lounge area and patio dining table.
- Small burn barrel with sunken patio lounge.
Accès des voyageurs
Enjoy the entire 1,268 Sq. Ft. main floor, patio, garden and hot tub. Free and plentiful parking on the street. You will not have access to the basement, the garage, garage loft studio or the driveway.
The interior of the house is smoke free. Feel free to make use of the patio for any and all of your smoking desires.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests are left to enjoy their stay privately. There is another unit on the property with a separate entry, where I, the homeowner often spends time and stays when not traveling. Your indoor space and a dedicated outdoor covered patio area is yours and yours alone. There is no need to modify your enjoyment (noise, presence, etc.) on my account. Guests are given priority over hot tub use during their entire stay. Please indicate any special requests for interaction when you message me, whether it be to meet and talk about your visit to Denver or a completely uninterrupted stay.
Denver imposes a 10.75% Lodging tax. This tax will be calculated based on my part of the funds from your reservation and collected from you, via the resolution center, once you've booked. You're required to pay this tax before you check in. If you do not pay the tax within 24 hours of your check in, AirBnB will cancel your reservation and you'll be subject to the cancelation policy.
Let me know if you'd like for me to email you a copy of the house handbook, as a PDF before you arrive. Almost everything is in there! Have a question? "What should I do with bacon grease? Where's the microwave? What's that sound?" Look in the book! Call me anytime, if you're stuck and need help. I will respond immediately, if I'm in cell range. Emergency numbers... in the book. ;)
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
Please respect my home as if it were your own. Instructions and rules are in the white folder near the entry. Please take time to read these notes to make your stay more enjoyable and to prevent any damage. You'll also find checkout procedures in this book, as well. Daytime guests are welcome between the hours of 7am and 11pm, up to 8-10 people total. Additional entertaining is not allowed unless explicit permission is granted.
I am a person that lives creatively and strives to be the best version of herself. I'm a self-employed graphic designer, and artist. I travel to experience nature, culture and art. When at home, I spend my time in my studio, my garden and my gym! I often bike for transportation, a great way to better know the city that I live in and love! Sharing my home with guests on AirBnB has lit up my life. I'm so very grateful.