Large private bedroom in a typical SF Victorian house. The bedroom is one in a four BR house, located in the Mission, one of San Francisco's most desirable & sunniest neighborhoods. You’ll be within blocks from many popular cafes, restaurants,& bars.
- Sturdy Queen-sized bed, 400-thread count sheets, goose down duvet, down alternative pillows.
- Towels provided
- Spring coil mattress
- Night stand
- Desk & chair
- Leather Couch
- Wardrobe/closet to hang clothes
- Plenty of sunlight
- Hardwood floors with an area rug
- You can lock your bedroom door from inside your room
- 2 person MAX occupancy. I do not own an air mattress, but I may have another room in the house for rent (please send me a message to inquire)
Accès des voyageurs
- No smoking inside the house & no pets
- Shared bathroom with claw foot bathtub
- Guests are welcome to use all common areas
- High-speed wireless internet
- Access to clothes washer/dryer in house
- Central heating with Nest thermostat
- On-demand water heater ensuring there is unlimited hot water
- The house was built in 1900 and retains some old charm
- Moderately equipped kitchen (help yourself to any food in the fridge or cabinets)
- Fridge with ice maker
- Gas stove
- Coffee & Espresso maker with milk frother
- Microwave oven
- Toaster oven
- Please clean up after yourself
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- 30-something San Francisco native and tech professional. I grew up in the Mission and know a fair amount about the city and the surrounding areas. I travel often and rent out rooms in the house accordingly. I’ve personally been to 33 States & 25 countries and I speak French and a little Spanish. I can understand more Italian than I can speak. It’s important to me that you have a good stay at my place and in my city.
- When I’m in town I usually go to bed pretty late, and the house is generally quiet by 10.
- I have professional cleaners coming 1-2 times/week to clean and do laundry.
If there are any other questions, please let me know.
#1 - Make yourself at home! And let me know if there's anything I can do to make your stay more comfortable and pleasant.
#2 - There's no smoking in the house. You can smoke in the gated area in the front of the house, however please do not leave cigarette butts on the ground.
#3 - No pets are allowed.
#4 – Please keep noise to a reasonable level after 9pm if anyone else is home
#5 - Basic tenets of respect and consideration are expected
Cet hôte a 787 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm from San Francisco, but currently split time in between New York City (Manhattan) and San Francisco. I'm a professional with a lot of live/work balance. I love to travel, dance, learn new things. I love to cook and eat great food. I've been to over 28 countries and speak English, French and a little Spanish.