The room is inside our contemporary and cozy home. The comfortable queen size bed can be turned into sofa and make extra space. The room comes with a big table and chairs for those who need to do some work. Feel free to use the kitchen and make coffee.
We have a cat living with us currently. It roams freely within the interior of our house. If plan to bring your pet with you, please bring along their crate and they should be OK to stay in crate inside the room without making too much noise.
This place is located at the planned and established residential area where most of the amenities are well developed: banks, schools, shops, offices, parks etc.
The house is designed to make a cozy stay. You are welcome to chill out at the living area. You are also invited to make yourself at home by doing some light cooking. Just remember to keep the place clean and tidy. If you have to connect to the internet, the wifi is readily available. Also don't worry about having to wear the stale jeans again, you can do the laundry here and use the dryer too.
Please note that this listing is for a private room in the house where we are living. Since this is not a commercial property, your properly filled profile including photos and short description is much appreciated.
Accès des voyageurs
You are welcome to chill out on the couch, do some light cooking in the kitchen, wash your laundry, make cups of espresso in our house.
Nearby, you can easily get everything you need: restaurants, cafes, street food, banks, dry cleaning, clinic, pharmacy, shopping malls, cinema etc.
- We have a cat living with us. He roams freely within the interior of the house. If you are allergic to cat, this place might not be suitable for you.
Please feel free to use:
- kitchen and fridge
- espresso coffee maker
- the internet
- washer and dryer
Please note that this is a private room in our house where we are living. Please also make sure that you have fill up your profile properly including photos and short description of yourself. Thank you!
- Strictly no drugs
- No parties allowed
- This is a non smoking house. However, you can smoke at the patio/porch area outdoor
- Please save energy by switching off light/fan/air-cond when you don't need it
- Shut all windows when you leave the room/house
- Windows & doors around the house should NOT be left opened to prevent our cat from escaping (he is an indoor cat only)
- Do NOT let our cat out of the house. Please be sure to shut the door quickly after you enter/exit the house.
- Do not feed our cat (no treats too), as we have our specific schedule and cat food for him
- The room is rented to you for your usage only. Kindly inform us if you have visitor coming to meet you at our home. Your visitor should not stay overnight
- Please do not switch on the air-cond in the living hall
- Please respect the neighbours, keep the music/noise level down at night
We are living here in this house. We are free to show you around for food, bring you to some exciting non tourist places and so on. Just let us know what you like to see and do. We can even arrange to pick you up or send you to/from the stations/airport with some fee, but that really depends on our availability.
Hi, we are Kevin and Elaine. Kevin loves coffee and cycling. He is also a vegan and cares deeply for the animals. Elaine is a self-taught painter who quit her corporate day job to become a full time artist.
Together we both love traveling to less common places and not doing typical touristy stuffs. We enjoy making friends with growth oriented like-minded people, sharing our stories and exchanging cultures.
Come stay with us and fill your trip with great conversations, cozy hospitality, and warm cups of coffee. You can also look us up on as @kevinyeohks & @elainewongkc to get to know us more. We also have an account for our conscious creative coliving + coworking space as @thehatcheryplace