The Beach Walk Cottage has been described by former guests as the most romantic Cape Cod cottage...cozy, clean, and very charming! This studio style cottage is comfortable all seasons with a new 3 season porch, ceiling fans, heat, and wood burning fireplace.
Entering through the screened porch you find a traditional knotty pine interior with a wood-burning fireplace, sitting area, fully equipped kitchen, full bath with tiled shower; this cottage is equipped with everything you need for the casual beach vacation. The cottage sleeps 2 (max) and no pets are permitted. Bed and bath linens are provided, but bring your own beach towels.
Accès des voyageurs
The Beach Walk Cottage is in the famous Cape Cod National Seashore which means you are a stone's throw to the amazing Atlantic Ocean beaches. The cottage has WiFi and cable TV. Your mobile phone will have good reception.
In addition you will find a coffee maker, charcoal grill, microwave, lobster pot, toaster, iron and ironing board, heat, fireplace, smoke/heat detectors, house fans, light weight blankets, porch furniture.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We give clear directions upon your arrival so you can check yourself in and head straight to the beach, hiking trail, bike path, restaurant, etc! Start your vacation upon arrival; no waiting for your host! We live at another location in Wellfleet; if you need anything, please give us a call. All contact information is provided with your contract.
Oceans, Bays, Harbors, Lakes, Ponds, Rivers, Coves, Salt Marsh, and Tidal Flats! Cape Cod whale watching, swimming, surfing, kite surfing, wind surfing, sailing, boating, swimming, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, nature excursions...you can do it all! So many beaches and different water bodies make for endless opportunities to enjoy the beautiful waters of Cape Cod.
There is lots to do when you’re not on the beach! There is something for everyone and every type of weather on your Cape Cod vacation – golf, tennis, biking, mini-golf, bird watching, nature museums, history museums, and even a vintage drive-in theater. Experience the exciting night life at the Beachcomber Restaurant on the ocean in Wellfleet or one of the clubs/cabarets in Provincetown. Additionally, many restaurants offer frequent live music, especially during the summer months. For a special night out, you might check out the summer Jazz Festival and dinner offerings at the Wequassett Inn and Resort.
The arts abound all year round Summer schedules are packed with openings, concerts, classes, lectures, and visiting celebrities. You will find live theater, all kinds of music, art galleries, poetry readings, writing workshops, and craft shows. Off-Season and winter schedules are less busy, but you will find any/all of these things throughout the year.
Don't miss those Seaside town festivals and seasonal events! Eastham’s Windmill Weekend, Truro Treasures, Wellfleet’s Oysterfest are just a few of the highlights. There are weekly, monthly, and annual events scheduled throughout the year. You might enjoy Chatham’s First Night on December 31st or Truro Vineyards grape stomp in September. Most towns feature local garden and historic house tours throughout the season.
Wellfleet has the best seafood in the world...and a variety of great restaurants. Seafood, scallops, lobster, clams, mussels, and oysters, all from local waters, are succulent! We can provide you a list of restaurants that are favorites with our guests. Try one of these great places or explore and find something new! We welcome your suggestions as well.
There are so many reasons to come to the Outer Cape for your Beach Vacation. The local Chamber of Commerce Guidebooks and websites have updated and detailed information.
This is a relaxing, self catered vacation, but we are here if you need us. We just ask that you respect our neighbors, follow check list instructions at check out, and don't forget to have a great beach vacation!
Cape Cod tradition is that tenants provide all consumables: Soaps for bathing, dish washer, and laundry, paper towels, napkins, and all other paper products, food wraps, garbage bags, and cleaning supplies. No food items or consumables are included with your rental.
Supermarkets are located in Orleans on Rt 6A which is before you reach the house. Shaw’s is located on West Rd at Exit 12 off of the Mid-Cape Highway-aka Rt 6. Take a right off Exit 12 and a left at the first light. Super Stop and Shop is off the Orleans Rotary –the Mid-Cape Highway (Rt 6) ends at the rotary, take the first exit which is (Rt 6A & Rt 28) and Stop and Shop is at the first light on your right. Many guests purchase their groceries or other necessities before arriving as it is approximately 20 minutes back from Wellfleet. There are also drug stores near both of these locations.
THE TENANT AND LANDLORD AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Occupancy -The rental rate was set according to your statement of occupancy. If the number of people occupying increases, this contract may be null and void. You must contact the landlord for any increase in occupancy; this may incur changes to the rental agreement. Property is not to be used for any function that exceeds the occupancy limit. Town occupancy limits will be enforced by the town. Animals, birds, or pets of any description are by permission from the landlord only. The home is privately owned and the owners hold the guests responsible for proper use of the house and its systems. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises, by any member of the tenant's party. By signing this contract, the tenant agrees that they are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises for all other persons on the premises during your stay.
2. Damage - The tenant will be responsible for all damage or breakage and or loss the premises, except for normal wear and tear and unavoidable casualty which may result from occupancy.
3. Cleaning - The tenant will leave the premises in the same good condition found upon occupancy. A check-out list is provided with your contract; please follow these directions.
4. Beds: The bed is supplied with a mattress pad, pillow, and medium weight quilt. All reservations include one set of bed and bath linens for your stay. The tenant will supply the tenant's own beach towels, extra blankets, and extra pillows.
5. Linens – Linen service includes one set of bed and bath linens for your stay; beach towels are not included. A bin of fresh linens will be delivered to the house. The tenant returns linens to the bins provided and we launder them for the next guest.
6. Compliance - If the tenant defaults and or otherwise fails to comply as regards any item in this lease, the tenant agrees to vacate said premises, upon receipt of proper notice from the landlord and/or upon proper commencement and final adjudication of proceedings authorized and or required by the applicable laws and regulations of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
7. Access - The tenant will allow the landlord or his agent to enter and view the premises: a.) to inspect premises inside and out as needed, b.) to make repairs as needed, c.) to show the same to a prospective tenant or purchaser, d.) pursuant to a court order, e.) to protect the premises if it appears that said premises have been abandoned by the tenant.
8. Furnishings -The landlord will supply fixtures and household furnishings, equipment or other personal property only as represented at the time of reservation and when the initial deposit is made.
9. Vacation Lease - The landlord and tenant state that the rental of these premises is for a vacation as expressed in Massachusetts General Law C. 186 15B (9). Should the property transfer ownership for any reason this contract is null and void and the limit of the landlord’s liability is the paid monies by the tenant.
10. Cancellation - In the case of cancellation by the tenant, the collected monies are not refunded unless the property is rerented for the same period of time at the same rate, in which case, the refund shall be the total collected monies less 10%.
12. Security Deposit - The security deposit is fully refundable upon a successful departure. It is not to be considered prepaid rent, nor shall any damages claimed be limited to the amount of said security deposit. The landlord will notify the tenant with an itemized list of any lawful deductions and any damages claimed to have been caused by the tenant and return the entire security deposit less damages and other lawful deductions, within forty-five (45) days after termination of the tenancy. Deductions may be made for excessive cleaning services required after tenant’s departure, damages to the property or its contents. Deductions may be made for late departure by the tenants; if we have people waiting for you to leave to check or clean the house, this costs us $75/hr and this expense will be deducted from your security deposit. Charges to the security deposit will result if: the number of people exceeds the maximum permitted by the contract, excessive cleaning is needed as a result of your stay, the carpet needs cleaning as a result of your stay, if furniture is moved or damaged, if walls or floors show scrapes or damage, or if a plumber/septic company needs to be dispatched due to your misuse. Septics do not tolerate any paper product other than septic safe toilet paper. The dishes are to be done before leaving the house; cleaning service does not include dishes.
13. There is absolutely no smoking permitted inside the rental property. Ash trays are provided on the deck for that purpose. Smoking inside the house will cause automatic forfeit of security deposit, and said monies will be used for extensive cleaning services.
14. Utilities, Services and Appliances - These are provided as noted in the house description in good and working order by the landlord. Should there be an interruption of the utilities, services, and appliances due to circumstances beyond the landlord’s control the landlord will make every effort to remedy the problem in a timely manner. However, the landlord is not to be held financially liable for an interruption in the utilities, services or appliances to the dwelling.
15. No refunds will be given for storms or weather related conditions. In signing below, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Cet hôte a 63 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are crazy about Cape Cod and are here to help you have THE BEST Cape Cod vacation. We have had a vacation business since 1997 with rental homes, The Apple Tree Guest House, and now AirBNB!