Situated across Don Mueang Airport, we provide a convenient, quiet, and safe stay.
Enjoy easy access to transportation and nearby attractions like shopping malls, famous noodle shop, convention centers and museums.
***PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BOOK***
1. If you have no profile picture(s) or no verification(s) I will not accept your booking.
2. If you intend to stay for only one night, price is non-negotiable.
3. Check-in is after noon of the reservation date, we are open 24 hours until check-out by noon of your last day (I am flexible with advance notice).
4. This is a spare room I'm more than happy to share. And I try to do everything to make your stay as comfortable and convenient, please understand I do not have "five stars hotel amenities".
5. No booking for another person.
6. This room is located near Don Mueang airport, it is not close to the city centre (Bangkok). When making your room/travel arrangements, please take this into consideration (it is unfair to receive bad reviews for location being too far from city centre).
7. Please read the entire page and write to me the statement towards the end of my listing to get approved (especially for instant booking guests).
***Don Mueang Airport Pickup***
I provide free pick up service for travelers that book at least three or more nights from Don Mueang airport to my place (round trip for four or more nights).
Don Mueang to my place:
Taxi from Don Mueang airport is less than 100 baht (excluding 50 baht airport surcharge). It roughly takes 15 minutes.
Suvarnabhumi to my place:
Taxi from Suvarnabhumi airport to my place should cost about (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)ht (excluding 50 baht airport surcharge). It takes roughly 40 minutes to 1 hour, depending on traffic.
***ABOUT THE PLACE***
Fully furnished private room (30 sqm) with private bathroom and pantry area with balcony. The space features a full size bed, built-in closet, sofas, dining table, refrigerator, tv, and its situated on second floor. The space is super clean and so is the property.
If you drive, the space comes with one complimentary parking space during your stay. We also have a garden which you can sit, smoke, relax, and chill (Thai beer is also available).
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to your own private room, bathroom and balcony. Stay like a hotel at a friendly Airbnb price and hosted by a native Bangkokian.
You will have free wifi along with in-room guides on getting around (maps to convenient stores, night markets, etc), two bottles of water, and bathroom amenities (shampoo, conditioner, and soap).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I work long hours during the week, but occasionally could invite out for dinner or a day trip during the weekends. I am available on my mobile 24/7 and Airbnb chat. Most of the time I am working and could not always be available to welcome you, but I own the place, so there are staffs in the office and security who have assisted guests with check-ins.
I look for an easy going, clean, and friendly person. Airbnb to me is more than just renting out my space for extra cash but to also build a network of friends from all over the world.
So I am looking for someone who will treat the room like a home and preferably someone who is happy to share a laugh and a drink on occasion.
I expect guests to treat my room as if it was theirs with respect and understanding of Thai culture.
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello from Bangkok!
I'm an easy-going, friendly professional in my mid 20s. I work long hours during the week, but like to balance that with soccer, fitness, watching series (big Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad fans...if you watch them too, big points for you!), catching up and making new friends.
I'm also an avid reader on technology and entrepreneurship. Few of my favourite books are:
- "Steve Jobs" by Walter Isaacson
- "The Everything Store" by Brad Stone
- "The Hard Thing About Hard Things" by Ben Horowitz
I am a big fan of Japanese, Indian, American and Italian food. I studied at an international school in Bangkok and went to the states for my undergraduate (two years in Oregon, one and a half in North Carolina and half a year in Washington D.C.). In between I have lived in Japan (Tokyo and Nagoya) and Australia (Brisbane).
I love travelling, especially within Thailand. People from all over the world go to tourist-destinations like Chiang Mai or Phuket, but there are so many more places out there in Thailand that are beautiful and just as good! And the most convenient way to get to those places is through Don Mueang airport (DMK) in which my listing is right across it!