Entire studio apartment with a home office, full-sized kitchen and bathroom, connected directly to Po Lam MTR, for couples or single travellers. Attached to mall complex in a modern residential neighbourhood. 30 mins by MTR to Central, 20 mins to Causeway Bay, close to HKUST. Free super fast WiFi. Access to clubhouse with pool, gym etc.
You'll have our entire apartment, connected directly to Po Lam MTR - you can get from our apartment to Central, for example, completely shielded from the elements.
Get a bigger place (40 sq m) by staying a little out of the centre (30 minutes on the MTR to Central) with mountain views in a modern and safe neighbourhood. Perfect for longer stays, if you're visiting family or friends in Hong Kong. (Note our discount for long stays, calculated automatically when you enter your dates.)
- 1 extremely comfortable queen bed in a studio layout. One small room is a home office, second bedroom will be locked and used for our (host) storage
- 1 kitchen with gas stove, microwave oven and washer dryer
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 home office
- Fast WiFi
- washer dryer
- projector & 8ft (96-inch) projector screen
- TV (32-inch)
- doorman and security
- mountain views
...and more. We couldn't list everything, so send us a message if you're looking for something specific.
The apartment complex contains a gym, swimming pool, and tennis courts, which is provided to residents as pay-per-use facilities. The pool is closed during winter months.
The apartment is near the top of the building so there are good views and (relatively, for Hong Kong) fresh air.
Accès des voyageurs
The apartment functions as a studio apartment with a home office. The bed is in the main living area of the apartment in a studio apartment layout. In total, the apartment has 2 rooms, one room is a home office available to guests, and the second bedroom will be locked for our (host) storage and not available to guests.
The apartment is part of a larger residential complex (the norm in Hong Kong), there are multiple towers on a garden podium, you'll need codes to access the complex (podium) and then our tower, which we'll provide.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This is my husband and my primary home. When the apartment is available to host you, it means we'll be travelling, but will have a friend on hand to help if need be. If we are in town, we may need to access the apartment to pick some things up - we'll coordinate with you for a mutually convenient time. All instructions and tips about the area and the apartment will be left for you by email beforehand, and we're always contactable.
- Studio apartment layout: the queen sized bed is in the living area, and the first bedroom has been converted into a home office (the second bedroom is locked for storage and not available to guests)
- Not suitable for children
- There is a clubhouse downstairs (small fee (pay-per-use) is required for gym, tennis courts, swimming pool in the summer etc.)
- Hong Kong is subtropical but the pool is not open year round. Generally it'll be open June-Oct.
- Air conditioners in every room in summer time.
- Small gas heater for colder months (it's a bit slow, but it doesn't really get cold in HK often).
- Guidebook(s) to Hong Kong.
- For longer stays, periodic housekeeping can be arranged, please let us know, but it will incur extra costs and may require you to stay in the house during cleaning.
- Extremely safe and well-managed property - security codes to enter the complex, building and apartment, as well as dedicated doorman.
We haven't been able to list everything, so if there's something specific you're looking for, feel free to ask us.
Security codes are needed to enter the complex and the building. Please take note of these and remember them, as you might not be able to get in if you don't!
Smokers please refrain from smoking in the apartment (there are gardens downstairs).
The garbage collection point is just in the fire escape, please throw your garbage out there periodically and before leaving.
No parties, please, and any breakages or damage will be dealt with fairly and accordingly.
This is our primary home, please respect it as your own, which includes interactions with neighbours and building staff.
Please leave the apartment as you found it.
I'm an Australian-Chinese food writer based in Hong Kong. My husband and I own an apartment in Hong Kong (that's listed here on Airbnb), and we're often on the road, so are avid Airbnb users ourselves.