Wonderful, clean, open, Sunny, gorgeous condo walkable to the Beach and shopping at the Vista Waikoloa on the Big Island of Hawaii. 3rd Floor unit with mountain and garden views. Excellent location in the Waikoloa Beach Resort. Includes beach gear!
Please note: pricing includes Hawaii State taxes of 13.4167%
Our contemporary condo is 5 minutes from the beach (Anaeho'omalu Bay: A-Bay), restaurants and shops - it's the perfect place for your stay in Hawaii. It is a short walk to the world-class Hilton Waikoloa and Marriott Waikoloa Beach Hotels.
Our quiet 3rd floor condo (unit D303) was recently painted with upgraded with gorgeous bamboo and tile floors. It sleeps up to six guests. There is an eco king bed in the master bedroom with an full en suite bath with dual sinks and a separate walk-in shower, a queen in the second bedroom with adjoining bathroom, and a full sleeper sofa in the living room. All of the towels, sheets, and linens are organic and/or bamboo. The kitchen is fully stocked for those who love to cook. A huge lanai stretches from master bedroom to living room. Enjoy stunning views while you have breakfast, with great views of Hualalai (the dormant volcano overlooking Kona). There are two phones with free long-distance calls to the US and Canada, and high-speed wireless internet (DSL). There is a washer and dryer in the unit.
You'll love the recently renovated, huge outdoor pool surrounded by plants and birds. Immerse yourself in either hot tub and relax. The on-site bathroom makes it easy to change by the pool. Close by are propane BBQ grills ready for a party in the courtyard. The office has computers/fax/copiers (for those who must work) and a full exercise/gym room.
You only need to bring a toothbrush and swimsuit! Pool, tennis, golf, windsurfing, snorkeling, diving, dolphins and more are all close by - treat yourself to fun and relaxation. Walk over to the Hilton, King's or Queen's shops and enjoy amazing restaurants and fun shops. There is now a full-service grocery store in the Queen's shops. At the Hilton, sit beside the Dolphins as they show off their latest tricks. The sculptures around the extensive Hilton grounds are beautiful and compelling.
You're bound to have a wonderful relaxing time in this oasis by the ocean! (:
Accès des voyageurs
On site there is a large saltwater pool, 2 hot tubs, fitness center/gym, business center, outdoor grills, etc. Nearby virtually any Hawaii activity is available.
1. Check-in time is after 3 p.m. HST and check-out is 10 a.m. HST
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $200 is required. This must be received within seven (3) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/dam¬age deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a) No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b) No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c) All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher.
d) All keys are left in the lock box and condo is left locked.
e) All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f) No linens or beach items are lost or damaged.
g) No Early check-in or late check out, unless previously agreed to in writing.
5. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 100% of the rental rate is due 60 days before the reservation commences.
6. CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the damage/reservation deposit. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit 50% of the total rental fee. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit (of course, you will not be charged if we can find substitute renters for your rental period).
7. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests for our condo is limited to six (6) persons. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY; 7 nights during peak and holiday seasons.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the condo, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We do not permit non-beach towels or linens to be taken from the condo.
11. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change with notice.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. Parking – Parking is limited to one vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas (D303 or a visitor spot). Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
15. Our condo is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that oc¬curs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belong¬ings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
We lived in Colorado for many years - and love the mountains - but Hawaii just had a special magic we couldn't resist. 10 years later, we love Hawaii even more. The beauty and serenity we experience every day fills our hearts. Bonnie & Steven