My place is located approx 15 minutes driving to the city - carport is available, free of charge. It is a one level comfy and cozy house with 3 bedrooms; 5 minutes away from the Golf Course and Sugar World; waking distance to the shops and bus stop.
My house is comfy, beautiful, well kept, clean and welcoming. Your room is spacious, it has a nice queen size bed, built-ins plus a resting area where you can read, relax, or have a chat and a cuppa. Adjacent to your bedroom is your personal bathroom which is located next to the toilet. This bedroom will fit max two people.
Accès des voyageurs
You are welcome to access the kitchen, living room, studio, garden and patio with a lovely pagoda, where you may like to enjoy a cuppa or have a candlelit dinner.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am a friendly person, happy to assist my guests with their queries and whenever they need assistance with; however I respect their privacy. Also, my place is ideal for students who need accommodation for a short term (up to six months).
I have an adorable dog/mate called Cocoa, she is an intelligent creature with good manners; by the way, if you allow her she will keep you fit!
* Bookings require at least 2 days notice (URL HIDDEN) Example if you wish to stay from the 6 - 16 Dec, it is required to book your accommodation on the 4th Dec.
* Prior to your arrival, please arrange agreed checking time
* Not smoking allowed
* Do not wear shoes inside the house
* Please tidy up and leave things as you found them. Tide up the kitchen after using it.
* Guess who have no been identified in the initial booking are not permitted.
Hi My name is Martha Munoz, I have lived in Cairns for 10 years, in Australia for nearly half of my life. I love Cairns' relaxing and beautiful surroundings. I enjoy outdoors, walks, friends and beauty! I am a professional woman, my first language is Spanish, I speak English. I like to keep my house clean, welcoming and comfy.