Stay in the real New Orleans! Our renovated three bedroom shotgun is located in Riverside, with easy access the the French Quarter, Magazine St., Freret, Oak Street and St. Charles. Spacious rooms with queen beds. Great for families and groups!
Enjoy all New Orleans has to offer! Our house has been totally renovated to provide all the modern comforts in a classic New Orleans double shotgun house. Located in the Faubourg Bouligny neighborhood of Uptown, our house provides a fantastic base for exploring the city. Tipitina's is two blocks away on Napoleon, and also marks the start of many of the Mardi Gras parades; walk 5 minutes (or 10, if you are truly on NOLA time) to Magazine Street to shop antiques and other local flavor, hit up some awesome watering holes, or have a great meal. On hot days, stroll down to the oldest snoball stand in the world, Hansen's Sno-Bliz. Take a short drive (or the bus is right outside the house) to the Quarter, or explore Audubon Park and Tulane going the other direction. Cruise down Tchoupitoulas (that's Choppa-Tooliss) and explore the Oak Street area (where you'll find Jacques-Imo's, Squeal BBQ, Oak Street Wine Bar, and the famous Camellia Grill). If you fancy a night in or just need coffee and beer, Rouse's Supermarket is three blocks away. If you are in town for a convention, avoid staying near the Center and instead head down Tchoupitoulas and stay in comfort.
The living room is equipped with a Roku and flatscreen TV, two sofas, an industrial dining table with seating for four, quirky decor and warm lighting. Each bedroom has a queen bed, four pillows, sheets and duvets, a dresser and closet space. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with tub. The second bathroom has a stand-up shower stall.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the entire house. Three bedrooms with queen-sized beds and two bathrooms, living/dining area with flat screen and Roku, fully outfitted and spacious kitchen with coffee maker and microwave, one dedicated off street parking space, and a washer/dryer.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please inquire about availability and tell us about yourself before booking.
We aim to be in touch while letting guests do their own thing and enjoy their stay. We are always available via phone/text/email to address any questions or concerns.
- 2 blocks to Tipitina's (look it up if you don't know!)
- 2 blocks from the start of many Mardi Gras parades
- 4 blocks from Magazine (near Le Petite Grocery- lovely!)
- 3 blocks from Rouse's supermarket
- High speed WiFi
- Monitored security system
- 1 off street parking space
- ROKU and flat screen TV (watch Netflix, etc.)
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, dishwasher, microwave and everything you need to cook
- Queen beds throughout, massage shower, modern decoration
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- Washer and dryer with detergent
- All linens, towels, soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Easy to get to the Convention Center by car or bus
- Front two bedrooms get street noise, which usually dies down by the evening, but is worst at rush hour. We have some earplugs in each room in case you are a light sleeper. The master bedroom gets little noise. If you require dead silence to sleep, this is probably not the ideal house for you.
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
Please treat our house as you would your own. No parties. No undeclared guests. No access to the garden. Be quiet and respectful of our neighbors. No pets (we have a delicate, original Cypress floor). Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the house. If there is evidence of smoking, you will forfeit your ENTIRE security deposit. Please smoke outside and dispose of your butts responsibly (in the trash, after dousing with water, please!). Leave the house tidy when you leave- it is not a hotel and you are not rock stars. If you leave a huge mess, I will charge you more for cleaning. If you leave past 11 and it was not cleared in advance I will charge you $200.