Patrick brought at least 5 more people to the 1-bedroom apartment to sleep over than his 1-person reservation reflected (fees are be charged beyond 2 people, and he failed to request permission for that.) Additionally, he was well aware this was a non-smoking property, clearly noted that no smoking is allowed on the property. Yet, he felt it wasn't "a big deal" to violate that house rule. He not only smoked outside on the patio lounge furniture (which he damaged), but also inside the unit (tobacco leaves and cigarette butts founds in every corner of the apartment, requiring major cleaning and a professional deodorization of the unit and all surfaces). His and his guests behavior was despicable, unfortunate and reflected very poorly on him. It has been a very bad experience, and all hosts should be on notice.